January 8, 2021 | The Combine | Kiewit Middle School | 33 Degrees
PAX (35): Short Sale, Thomas, Mac N Cheese (Hate), Rollbar, Wentworth, Tube Socks, Slow Pitch, Patton (Respect), Sparty, Roadhouse, Armbar, Othello, Wide Right, Griswold, Grease Fire, Panty Hose, ZBo, Black Flag, Cataracts, Chucky, Khakis (Respect), Hard Hat, The Curse, U-haul, LPC, Skipper, Wait Time, The Big One, Tater Tot, Nugent, Convoy, Moon Man, FDIC, Thor, Doppler
- 15 SSH
- 10 Tappy Taps
- 10 Big Ones
- 10 Burpees
- 1/2 Mile Burpee Run: 2 PAX wide inline jog. Front of the line yells up. The 2 men in the back do a burpee then sprint to the front of the line. Once they are both there, they yell up. Repeat.The
Thang (40×40): PAX Pair up
- There are 2 sets of cones 40 yards apart. Each pair worked as a team to complete 40 reps of each exercise. One man began the exercise while the other guy sprints the 40 yards to the other cone and back. When done with the sprint they switch positions and continued the count until they hit 40 reps.
- Exercises: 40 of each (repeat if completed)
- Full Release Merkins
- Monkey Humpers IC
- SSH IC
- LBC IC
- Diamond Merkins
- Bobby Hurleys
- Freddie Mercurys IC
- Mountain Climbers IC
- Plank Jacks
6MoM: Before we dropped to our six’s I let everyone know that at this point we had all completed on average 51 Bupees. And that in honor of it not just being my 40th Birthday, but also my Dad’s 61st birthday that I thought it would be a good idea to all do 10 more burpees to get to 61.
- Patton led us in Marge and Homers
- Othello led us in Gas Pumpers
- Sparty started our Rancid style American Hammers
Announcements/Prayer Requests: Thomas asked for prayers for his family. Chucky asked for us to pray for our country and our leadership to find peace.
COT: Early on in my F3 tenure I stumbled into a Q-Source that led to discussion about our fathers and the impacts and roles they play in our lives. The discussion turned to how we have them up on a pedestal as we look to them for guidance and leadership. We also discussed that there comes a time of transition as our fathers get older and we begin to step into leadership roles within our families.
This made me think about the way I viewed and continue to view my Father. My own boys are looking at me in the same light and holding me up on a pedestal in their own way. I need to ensure that I am worthy of my own pedestal that I am on. I also need to continue to build and stabilize that pedestal. We can all do that by waking up early and improving our physical health, attending Q-source meetings and building up our spiritual, and emotional health. We can do it by locking shields with the men in our lives and using their strength to make ourselves stronger. What matters most is that we acknowledge that we all have our own pedestal to build and maintain.
Short Sale took us out in Prayer.