December 31, 2020|Stone Creek Park | AO – The Berm | 31°
PAX: Tube Socks, Moon Man, Bird Man, Pantyhose, Zeebo, Doppler, Killswitch, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Berm.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to the circle parking lot for Warm-arama.
PAX moseyed to warm-a-rama
- Seal Claps 20 IC
- SSH 30 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Frog Hops 15 IC
PreThang – 1:5 Bonnie Blair’s:Merkins
- Went up and down this pyramid until our arms and legs were smoked!
Thang – The Work
PAX counted off by twos into two groups of 4.
PAX performed exercises AMRAP while one group member lunge-walked to the end of the parking lot and bear crawled back.
- Frog hops
- Sideways Bobby Hurley’s
- Big Boy Sit-ups
- Diamond Merkins
- Makhtar N’Diayes
- Scissors kicks
- Alternating shoulder taps
- Jump squats
- Chilly jacks
We finished a little early so we did 20 Burpees IN CADENCE!!! Five count 😊
- Arrived back to the shovel flags early so did 20 more Burpees!!!
- Went around the circle and each PAX selected 15 reps of their favorite core exercise.
- Flutter Kicks, Big Boy Sit-ups, Heels to Heaven, Box Cutters, Low Dollies, American Hammers, Freddie Mercuries, E2K
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared about The End of the Beginning and the What-What
- Are you ready for it all to be over? Not holidays or COVID or 2020..not guarantee 2021 will be better..ready/prepared for it all to be over? Prepared to die? Not financially or affairs but in heart and soul?
- The two questions of Faith: WHAT happens when I die? WHAT does that mean about the way I should live?
- Faith is the third component of the Get Right. Faith is a man’s Right relationship with his Creator. A man cannot Live, Lead or Leave Right unless he is Accelerating this relationship along with his Fitness and Fellowship. He does it in three ways, through Prayer , Study and Meeting
- Acceleration of Faith in men of all creeds because we have discovered that a man without Faith cannot Get Right. Without a belief in a power outside of himself a man will have no choice but to view himself as the king of the world. A man who believes that lie cannot be a Virtuous Leader because he will be incapable of seeing himself first as a servant. Instead, he will be a Jackass, a man who lives for himself rather than Living Third .
- Like every other aspect of his life as a HIM, he demands the real thing, the EQV–to actually be rather than merely seem. Because he is a Pro, the HIM seeks the truth so that he can get prepared for the expected and be prepared for the unexpected.
- Though we seem to have unlocked so many of the secrets of what can be known of the world we can see around us, man alone cannot answer the What-What for himself. He can only do that through Prayer, by talking with his Creator in order to build his Faith.
- Hope is not self-generated. It starts with a firm belief that some force outside of oneself is directing Events and that the force has our best interests in mind. Through Prayer, the HIM builds his relationship with that force, the Creator, to disabuse himself of the fatuous notion that the force is distant, uninvolved or capricious.
- To have Hope in the Creator, a man must speak to him every day through Prayer. It is a positive Habit, one of the Bricks that comprise a HIM’s Guardrails–the foundational precepts that protect and incentive his Acceleration to Advantage. They make the difference between the Pro and the Amateur
- Prayers for PAX with injuries or in quarantine
- Prayers for recent deaths of community members
- Friday 1/1 – Spike and Woodshed start time of 0700; Combine starting at 0515
- CSAUP Saturday, January 2 0601 at Stinson