December 22, 2020|Westside High School | AO – The Colosseum | 32°
PAX: Pablo, Toadstool, Hoosgow, Flanders, Huffy, Pancake, Saul, Pony Express, Safe Ride, Tin Cup, Bloodshot, Stella, Swinger, Folsom, Bonnie, Splinter…Cell, Chiclets, Spacebar, Baskin, Chip and Dale, Samples, Merch, Flying Tomato, Greek Freak, Wentworth, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at The Colosseum
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed around the track and convened at midfield for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Imperial Walkers – 20 IC
- Jump Tucks 20 on up
PreThang – Santa’s Reindeer
- Dasher – High Knees – 30 IC
- Dancer – Jump Squats – 30
- Prancer – Bonnie Blair’s – 20 IC
- Vixen – Air Squats – 30
- Comet – Star Jacks – 30
- Cupid – Mountain Climbers – 30 IC
- Donner – Merkins – 30
- Blitzen – Plank Jacks – 30 IC
- Rudolf – Big Boy Situps – 30
PAX counted off into five groups and went to their stations.
The THANG – I brought gifts!
Five stations – 1 at each corner of the football field, push group in the middle
- Push group chose exercises out of Santa’s gift basket; stations had two exercises rinse and repeat until push
- Station 1: 20 Merkins and 20 Plank Jacks IC
- Station 2: 20 Alternating Shoulder Taps IC and 20 E2K IC
- Station 3: 20 Diamond Merkins and 20 Peter Parkers IC
- Station 4: 20 Makhtar N’Diayes IC and 20 Werkins
- Burpees – 20 on down 😊
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared a story from Luke 15:11-32 the prodigal son
- There was a King who had two sons. One son obeyed all the rules while the other went out on his own and experienced life. The second son continued to deny his Father’s direction and advice until one day he was at the end of himself. He decided that he would go back to his father and ask if he could work as a servant.
- As he was approaching his father’s house, he began to run toward the house in excitement.
- Seeing his long-lost son, the father got up and ran toward his son. They met with a warm embrace and the father threw a party to celebrate the return of his son.
- This story is my story, it’s your story. I spent so many years of my life running from God and denying his presence in my life. In shame, I turned around and ran back to God only to find him running toward me with a smile and open arms.
- Christmas is God running toward us, sending his Son Jesus to save us from our sin. The only choice we have to make is whether or not we’re going to keep rejecting God or if we’ll open our hearts, minds and arms to receive his love. Merry Christmas!
- PAX in quarantine, injured or otherwise isolated
- PAX with family members impacted by COVID or health issues
- Bring Canned Goods to Sandlot on December 24th
- All AOs closed on Friday, December 25th
- Santa Saunter – December 26th – starting at Aldrich ending at The Pit
- CSAUP – January 2nd – Cornhusker Handicap
- Matrix – virtual AO open MWFS