Workout at the Matrix: 12/02/2020 – 0530 AM 8 HIM: Maverick (respect x 2), The Curse, Sergeant Slaughter, Birdman, Gipper, LPC, Bubba Gump, Slick – VQ.
F3: The 3 F’s are Fitness, Fellowship, and Faith.
Mission Statement: The mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small men’s workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership.
The Five Core Principles:
- Free of charge
- Open to all men
- Held outdoors
- Led by individuals in a rotating fashion
- Ends with a Circle of Trust
I am not a professional. Any FNGs?
Warm-O-Rama: 5 mins (5:31-5:37)
- Run in place for 1 minute
- SSH – 20 IC
- Tappy Taps – 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 15 IC
- Sobriety Sun Gods – 10/10 IC
- Cherry Pickers – 10 IC
- Plank/side/side x 30 seconds
Pre-Thang: x3 + 30s Rest (5:38-5:43)
- 5 Weighted Burpees (squat down, pushup, squat up, curl)
- 10 Alt Lunges
- 10 Pushup to Row
The Thang: 3-2-1 Beatdown (5:45-6:10) 3 min Strength, 2 min Cardio, 1 min Abs
- Round 1
- Strength: Pushups on dumbbells, squats with overhead press, tricep kickback in lunge
- Cardio: Fast Feet, apollo-onos + touch the ground
- Abs: Plank hold, hollow-man hold
- Round 2
- Strength: Deadlift to row, kettlebell swings, sumo squat + tricep extension
- Cardio: Bonnie Blairs, squat + twist punch
- Abs: Slaughters (side plank crunch)
- Round 3
- Strength: Half squat + rear delt flies, side lunge + front raise, lunge + curl
- Cardio: butt kicks, single leg jump hops
- Abs: LBCs, heels to heaven
Mosey to Shovel-Flags (6:10-6:12)
- 30 Am Hams
- Count Off
- Name-A-Rama & FNGs
- Continuing to look for Matrix Q’s (LPC)
- Prayer Request
- LPC: Pray for church community with some COVID losses. The Hazelwood family.
- Quote –
- “Mental Health is not a destination, but a process. It’s about how you drive, not where you are going.” You won’t be perfect every day but try to make some moves forward each week. Even if it’s inches.
- Ending Prayer –
- Sky Q, guide me as I walk through this life. Help me not to act on my own wisdom, but to seek help in those around me to bring me balance and make me stronger and more sincere.