November 17, 2020|Burke Stadium | AO – Papio Popup | 49°
PAX: Tony The Tiger, Squeaky Clean, Girl Dad, Marv, Spacebar, FNG (Sonic), Wentworth, Gobbler, Zorro, Trench, High Life, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 12 PAX to a beautiful morning at the Papio-Popup. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed around the track and to mid-field for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- High Knees 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Jump Tucks 10 on up
Pre-Thang – Bear Crawl Inch Work
PAX split up into four groups of three to perform the snake bear crawl. PAX lines up head to to feet in plank position. The man in the back of the line bear crawls to front of the line and yells front and next man does the same thing until whole PAX has done it. Started at one end zone and ended at the other.
THE THANG – Burp Back Mountain
PAX partnered up, settled in at the base of the local hill and completed Burp Back Mountain. The exercise is then performed by pairing up with one person proceeding to run backward up the hill/forward down the hill 5X while the other person is performing burpees. The individuals continue to alternate running with burpees until 100 total burpees are completed. When finished, pax continue to run hills until entire pax completes.
- PAX circled up at mid-field and completed the following exercises with each PAX counting 20 reps for a total of 100 reps each exercise
- LBCs – 100 IC
- Freddie Mercury’s – 100 IC
- Heels to Heaven – 100 IC
Circle of Trust:
- Thursday is Global Pancreatic Cancer Awareness Day – WEAR PURPLE! Support Trench’s mother-in-law, Lisa.
- CSAUP January 2021 – Brazilian and Roadhouse leading
- The Plague shared from Matthey McConaughey’s book “Greenlights”
- We should aim to be less impressed and more involved in our lives. The sooner we become less impressed with our life, our accomplishments, our career, our relationships, the prospects in front of us – the sooner we become less impressed and more involved with these things – the sooner we get better at them. We must be more than just happy to be here.
- The Plague closed in prayer