October 14, 2020|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 61°
PAX: Saul, Fire Walker, Flanders, Ferdinand (FNG), Two Step, Smashmouth, Finkel, Tony Tiger, Khakis, Tater Tot, Peer Pressure, Tenderfoot, High Life, Gunner, Blue Suede, Icy Hot, Trench, Lion Tamer, Blue Chip, Vandelay, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island.
This is F3 – Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. F3 is a national network of free, peer-led workouts for men. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led by men who participate in the workout in a rotating fashion, with no training or certification necessary
- End with a Circle of Trust
Disclaimer: The Plague is not a professional – PAX need to modify as necessary.
PAX moseyed to warm-a-rama
- Jump Tucks 10 on up
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- SSH 20 IC
- Plank jacks 20 IC
- Cherry Pickers 20 IC
Tribute to Hudson from F3 NW Arkansas
- H – Hand Release Merkins – 8 on down
- U – Utter Grabs – 21 IC (didn’t have weights so made this one up 😊)
- D – Dan Taylor’s – 4/16 IC
- S – Spiderman Merkins – 19 on down
- O – Outlaws – 15 each direction
- N – No Surrenders – 14 IC
PAX moseyed around the AO for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – 20 burpees, mosey up the hill
Stop 2 – 20 Box Jumps, mosey
Stop 3 – 20 Hand Release Merkins and 20 Groiners, mosey
Stop 4– 20 Box Jumps, mosey back to shovel flags
- Kobe Bryant’s – 20 IC
- Hip Twists – 20 IC
- American hammers – 15 IC (Khakis)
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared on vision in your marriage and what it looks like to execute on your M being the most important/transformational relationship
- Cherish by Gary Thomas – “Men, when your wife faces a major life blow – she becomes seriously sick, finds out she can’t conceive, suddenly struggles with weight gain, is fighting depression for the first time in her life, can’t get over the sense that it feels impossible to balance her career and her parenting – these are the exact moments when you need to put cherish on overdrive. We have to say, ‘Now is the time she truly needs the medicine of cherish.’ Instead of pulling back in disgust – ‘I want a healthy and happy wife, not a broken one!’ – we need to step forward with cherish. If you fail to cherish your wife in the difficult times, the damage done by those difficulties will be twice as bad and take three times as long to heal.
- As God the Father cherished Jerusalem, so we are to cherish each other. That means nurturing each other, breathing life into each other, indulging each other, and continuing to choose each other.
- Prayers for PAX
- Q-Source Discussion followed in Paradise Bakery on Vision (Q3.4)