August 13, 2020|Copperfields | AO – The Maize | Clear 73°
PAX: FDIC, Yodel, Mufasa, Convoy, Nemo, Double Take, FNG (Hot Rod) (Respect!), Patton, Scraper, The Curse, Pot Hole, Boreland, Crab Cakes, Slick, Ledoux, Cheap Seats, Sprout, Butterfly (Respect!), Hog (Respect!), Thomas, Venus, Sasquash, Uncle Rico
Q: Uncle Rico
Welcomed 23 PAX to a beautiful morning at The Maize. Stated that F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. Named the 5 core principals of F3, open to all men, always free, always held outside no matter the weather, peer lead in a rotating fashion, and ends in the COT. Cited the mission of F3, “Plant and grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership”. Uncle Rico pointed out that he is definitely not a professional and to modify as needed.
Mosey through the neighborhood back to the shovel flags and held warmorama.
- SSH – 20 IC
- Tappy Taps – 20IC
- Hill Billies – 20 IC
- Failure to Launch – got 11!!!!
- Sun gods – 20 IC forward 20 IC backward
- Pax split into 2 groups and performed Duck and Weave until all PAX had ran.
- Once on field music was started, and performed Proud Mary, Sally’s cousin, and Thunderstruck
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for Mary.
- Bicycle by Queen, Freddie Mercury during “bicycle” and Flutter Kicks in between. (Uncle Rico called it with 14 seconds left in song/ he was smoked)
COT, Announcements, TAPS
- Uncle Rico talked about his schooling, job and other activities only to encourage others to push themselves to be better men, better husbands and better fathers. Find your comfort zone and step out of it, then when that gets comfortable step out more. Keep pushing ourselves to be better and lean into the HIM of this group when needed. We are here to help each other.
- Trip to Lincoln for a workout next Wednesday the 19th