August 5th, 2020//Stinson Park//AO- Heavy Metal// 61 degrees
18 Pax: Folsom, Stella, Bloodshot, Touché, McConaughey, Cheney, Rollbar, Hoosegow, Frosty, Beta Max, Toadstool, Baby Grand, Mac and Cheese, Borland, Swinger, Lemon Law, TC (Respect!), Uncle Rico
Q: Uncle Rico
Uncle Rico welcomed 18 PAX to a wonderful morning at Heavy Metal. Stated the 5 core principals of F3, open to all men, always free, always outside no matter the weather, peer led in a rotating fashion, always ends in the COT. Mission of F3 to plant, serve and grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership. And stated that Uncle Rico is not a professional and to modify if necessary.
Warm O’ Rama
- Moseyed around the park for one lap
- SSH – 20 IC
- Imperial Walkers – 20 IC
- Hairy Rockettes – 20 IC
- Bat Wings (20 arm circles each way, 20 seal claps, and 20 overhead claps) hold between exercises
Heavy Metal’s workout was set to 80’s Rock.
- All exercises where to make it a”round” the park, following the sidewalk
- Alligator crawl with weights to first station https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j8tT5r2jscg
- 10 Burpees
- Lunge walk with weights to next station
- 20 Curls, 10 each arm
- Bear crawl with weights to next station
- Dancing Chillcut 20IC
- Side lunge to next station
- Elf on a Shelf 10 each arm
- Lunge walk with weights back for Mary
- 30 Flutter Kicks
- ABC’s (thank you Lemon Law)
- Fifer Scissors (thank you TC, Respect!)
GrowRuck, and there is still time to sign up if you want to go.
Pray for everyone with how everyone is dealing with COVID and for everyone to have the strength and encouragement to get through these times.
Rico talked briefly about struggles and leaning in to the HIM of this group. Uncle Rico is honored to be a part of such a great group of HIM. Keep pushing, lean in and we can make it through!!!!!
Aye- Uncle Rico