July 02, 2020 | Copperfields Park | AO – The Maize | 71°
PAX: Thomas, Thor, The Curse, LaDoux, Crab Cakes, Stogie, Merch, Biff, Hard Hat, Rushmore, Blue Suede, Slow Roast, Wait Time, Thermo, FDIC, Roadhouse (Pre-Run).
Q: FDIC (not a professional)
Mission: F3 stands for Fitness, Fellowship and Faith. Our mission is to plant, grow and serve small workout groups for men for the invigoration of male community leadership.
- Are free of charge
- Are open to all men
- Are held outdoors, rain or shine, heat or cold
- Are led in rotating fashion by peers
- End with a Circle of Trust
Mumblechatter During The Workout
- I don’t think that was a warm-o-rama, it was more like just jumping into a pre-thang.
- Is time going slower…I think it’s going slower, we should be done already.
- Ok…we counted off, you can just go straight to the name-o-rama and skip Mary
- FDIC: Ok boys, for Mary we are doing Thunderstruck. Some of the PAX: Ah Crap
- Mosey to the Field
- 3 Rounds (ATM / Side Straddle Hops – 10 IC)
3 Man Grinder
- # off Into Groups of 3
- Man 1 – Does exercise on list
- Man 2 – Runs to relieve Man 3
- Man 3 – Does exercises, relieved by Man 3 to relieve Man 1
- R&R Until Omaha
Exercises (Group 1 – AMRAP)
- Carolina Dry Docks
- Wide Merkins
- Plank Jacks
- Turkish Get Ups
- Calf Raises
- Air Dramas (Deep Squat + Calf Raise)
Exercises (Group 2 AMRAP)
- Copperhead Squats
- Monkey Humpers
- War Hammer (Big Boy + 4 American Hammers)
- Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Bonnie Blairs
- Flutter Kicks
- Joe Louis (boxer stance punch, punch, duck, recover)
- Superman (5 ct)
- Thunderstruck by AC/DC – plank w/merkin on Thunder
Circle Of Trust
- Colossians 3:12 – 14: Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience. Make allowance for each other’s faults, and forgive anyone who offends you. Remember, the Lord forgave you, so you must forgive others. Above all clothes yourselves with love, which binds us all together in perfect harmony.
- Remember that you cannot control others emotions or reactions, but you can control yours. Choose to put on these characteristics. When you become offended, take a step back and try to see why you are offended, and choose to react out of love. Have extra grace for others, and be quick to forgive.