6/20/2020, The Oracle AO, Aldrich Elementary School
PAX: See Twitter. Too many to list here.
Q: The Big One & Ponzi
Intro & Disclaimer Given, Ton of FNGs
Quizzed kids on what F3 stands for. They semi-passsed but forgot the third F stands for Farts during 2.0 workouts.
Tater Tot’s kids failed to tell us the mission of F3. So everyone had 5 burpees.
T Claps given to Triple Threat for coming up with part of the beatdown today!
- Short Mosey
- Went over FIRE DRILL RULES (Some people stop, drop, and roll in a fire while others act like a chicken with their head cut off and run around with their arms in the air. Today we are going to be the crazy people whenever “FIRE DRILL” is yelled). Then…
- SSH – Wait Time Style
- Practice Round: 10 silent to 15 SSH
- Round 1: 3 SSH then silent to 10.
- Round 2: 3 SSH then silent to 11.
- Punishment is 2 burpees or 5 burpees.
- Goofballs! – 10 IC
- FIRE DRILL
- Monkey Humpers – 10 IC
- Tappy Taps – 10 IC
- FIRE DRILL
- Ponzi Beta Bars – 10 IC – An exercise idea created from an Armbar beatdown, then Betamax, and now Ponzi. Basically one-legged Sun Gods with hands up or down, that ends with a karate kick on each 4 count & a switch to the other leg. i.e. 1-2-3….hi-yah kick! Switch to the other leg.
- Head-Toes-Knees-Cone Game!
- Baby Shark + Head & Shoulder Knees and Toes w/ Big One
Numbered off into 5 different groups. About 6 mins/station.
Station 1 (WAR):
Split into two teams.
Designate 1 Dad to say “GO” each round.
Each team chooses 1 person to go into the middle . Draw the top two cards. Higher card wins!
Do the exercises on the cards together. Then…
Losing team gets 3 burpees, Winners get 1.
Repeat. Keep score! First to 5 wins!
Play again if you get to 5!
Station 2 (Big One’s Station):
Head Shoulder Knees Burpees x 3
Tic Tac Toe, 3 in a row x 5
Relays (split into 2 or 3 equal groups)
-to come and back
Relay 1 -Run Forward
Relay 2 -Run Backwards
Relay 3 -Bear Crawl
Relay 4 -Skip
Relay 5 -Crab Walk
Station 3 (Red Light, Green Light!):
- Choose one person to call out Red Light, Green Light (or Yellow Light). Switch each round. Let a few 2.0s have a go at it!
Red light = everyone has to stop and do the exercises when Red Light is called. But first you must freeze! Anyone who didn’t freeze, gets sent back to the start. Then perform exercise together as a group.
Red Light Exercises =
Round 1: Merkins x5 whenever Red Light is called
Round 2: Monkey Humpers x 5 IC whenever Red Light is called
Round 3: Bobby Hurleys x 5 whenever Red Light is called.
Round 4: Burpees x 3 whenever Red Light is called
Round 5: Air Squats x 10 whenever Red Light is called
Round 6: SSH x 5 IC whenever Red Light is called
Round 7: Carolina Dry Docks x 5 whenever Red Light is called
Green Light =
Whoever is the Stop Light person gets to decide how everyone will get to the stop light that round. Whatever movement they choose is the movement everyone does for that ENTIRE round.
Their options are as follows:
- Bear Crawl
- Crawl Bear
- Crab Walk
- Duck Walk
- Lunge Walk
- Lt Dan (Lunge, Lunge, Squat, repeat)
- Backwards Run
- Regular Run
- Speed Walk
Station 4 (Triple Threat’s Beatdown):
The sum of your roll determines the activity you do.
2 = 50 SSH IC
3 = 20 Bonnie Blairs IC
4 = 20 Bobby Hurleys
5 = 20 Merkins
6 = 20 LBCs IC
7 = 30 Air Squats
8 = 20 Mountain Climbers IC
9 = 20 Apollo Ohno’s IC (Ice skate side to side)
10 = 30 Sun Gods IC
11 = 30 Flutter Kicks IC
12 = 15 Burpees
Station 5 (Family Olympics):
- Split just into YOUR family or join another family if you want and compete all together. Here’s the game:
- You have 1 minute for each exercise. Choose 1 Dad in the group with a watch to tell everyone when the minute starts and ends (Goal is to see who can do the most of an exercise in your family in 1 minute)
- Monkey Humpers
- American Hammers
- Air Squats
- Bobby Hurleys
- Bonus Round: Hand Release Merkins
20 American Hammers
None. Too much naming of 2.0s to do. So we split off into groups of 5 and held our own Name-a-Ramas and prayers at the end.
Thanks to all the dads for coming out with their 2.0s and doing all the crazy ideas we came up with today! The kids are one of the main reasons we do what we do with F3, to be better men for ourselves, for them, for our wives, friends, etc.
Also, special shout out to Kenny G for working out with all the 2.0s and having a good time regardless!
Ponzi & Big One