AO: Oscar Mike
Conditions: 55 degrees; partly cloudy with amazing sunrise
PAX: A-Bomb, FDIC, BetaMax
6:00 am: Welcomed PAX. F3 Mission and Core Principals reviewed. Disclaimer given.
- Ruck swings x 20
- Air squats x 20
- Plank x 20 seconds
Departed Aldrich at 6:03 am along the Murph route. Upon a fork in the road, the Q decided on the one less traveled. Mumble chatter from FDIC (good things…other wise we’d be doing pull ups with rucks on).
- Halt at .25 mi- Merkins x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Tricep ext x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Air squats x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Flutter kicks x 20
- Ventured down a dirt bike trail.
- Halt at .25 mi – air squats x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – incline merkins x 20
- Turned around to head back
- Halt at .25 mi – Squat & overhead press x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Carolina dry docks x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Dips on park bench x 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Plank for 20
- Halt at .25 mi – Air squats x 30
- 3 miles covered (6.5 miles for pre-ruck from 0500-0600).
- COT – There was reflection on stories shared from Marine and Air Force basic military training, deployments and sage wisdom regarding marriage.