May 26, 2020/AO-Wild Kingdom/Temperature 61 degrees with a light rain
Pax: Tonight Show, Crab Cakes, Nitro, Ledoux, Compass (at the end for Mary, Name o Rama and COT), Potential FNG, but right now just a SG (Some Guy), (who barged in during Name o Rama and COT) and Q Mufasa.
Welcomed PAX at 5:30 with introduction and Core Principles stated. Explained how I comprised the beatdown for today or actually who gave me the workout which was put together by my 2.0 (daughter), Triple Threat (Hate). Triple Threat who is 13 along with Thomas’ daughter Cornhusker (Hate) have rallied their two other friends to start working out in the mornings.
No FNG’s at the beginning but as stated an SG showed up at the end. We didn’t nickname him but I am going with Cigarette Lighter.
1. Sun Gods x 10 IC forwards then backwards
2. Recited the first quote my daughter used in her very first workout she Q’d. Throughout workout I recited many quotes my daughter used: “Sweat is Fat Crying.” (I may have used a different word at the end but I had rain in my eyes)
3. Tappy Taps x 10 IC
4. The Chinook x 10 IC
Explained that my daughter has been starting her workouts with a mile run so the PAX ran 4 times around the Grass Divider. Tonight Show, showed why he is the Site-Q by picking up the Six which unfortunately was me! I could hear the words of Wait Time, “If you can’t do it, don’t Q it.”
Retreated to the picnic area and recited the 2nd Quote: “A month from now, you can either have a month of progress or a month of excuses why you didn’t”
1. LBC’s x 25 IC
2. Freddie Mercury’s x 20 IC
3. BIG Boy Sit ups x 20
4. 15 Second Plank, some did low plank some did regular
5. 3rd Quote: “The only bad workout is the one that didn’t happen”
6. Instructed Tonight Show for 10 Flutter Kicks IC but he proceeded to do 20
7. 30 total, 15 each Leg, Dirty Dog
8. Sumo Squats x 15
9. Monkey Humpers x 15
10. Donkey Kicks x 30 total, 15 each Leg,
11. 4th Quote: “You may not be there yet but you’re closer than you were yesterday”
12. Reverse Pickle Pusher but with a hold at the top for 30 seconds
13. 30 Second Wall Sit
14. 5th Quote: (again I reiterated this is from my daughter) “You don’t get the butt you want by sitting on it”
15. Side Stradle Hops x 30 IC
16. Lunges x 26 (13 each leg)
17. High Knees x 25 IC
18. Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
19. Heels to Heaven x 15
20. 30 Second Plank which was more like a 90 thanks to Crab Cakes
21. Merkins x 20
22. Dips x 20
23. 6th Quote: “Goal Weight-One Chin”
At 6:07 Omaha wasn’t technically called since we were all in close (but 6 feet apart) proximity, but I called for Mary.
1. LBC’s 20 x IC
2. Box Cutters x 20 IC
3. My daughter is 13 and at her first workout, she had 2 of her Friends join her who are also 13, so we did a simple math calculation of 13*3=39 of American Hammer IC to end things out
Got distracted when SG showed up and started messing with the Shovel Flag but was just expressing, he loves America and asking for help with a light. First take of Name-O-Rama had to be deleted due to SG. 2nd take was done after COT and SG left.
COT: Our kids are watching our every movement and we need to be the HIM we all know we can be. Our kids learn from what we say and do, things may not go the way you want it all the time but you have to maintain your cool. My daughter is showing me things that I am amazed at and she is pushing me when I get lazy and off course especially with F3. Because of my participation with F3, my daughter is organizing her own workout group with Thomas’ daughter.
We ended in Prayer led by Nitro.
Sorry to the PAX for no Announcements, SG was messing with my mojo.
And now my quote to end it: Look inside yourself, you are more than what you have become.