5.16.2020 | Halleck Park | AO – The Pit | 53 degrees F
PAX: 20 PAX Stepped into the Arena at the Pit Today. HoneyStinger, Mingus (Hate), Plague, SafeRide, Bloodshot, WipeOut, Knobbs, Nitro (FNG), Ladoo, Wentworth, Gipper, BabyShark, TenderFoot, CleanSlate (FNG), Thomas, Gunner, Hawg (Respect), GirlDad (FNG), Jean Claude, and your humble Q – FireWalker
Q: Fire Walker
Firewalker welcomed the Pax to the PIT. Covered the 5 Core Principles. Reminded the group of social distancing. The PAX then counted off by 1’s and 2’s. Firewalker to the 1’s and Plague Q’d group 2. We Mosey’d from Shovel Flag toward the soccer field, stopping halfway for Warm- a-rama and The Pre-Thang.
- SSH – 20 IC
- Don Quixotes / Windmills – 20 IC
- Hillbilly’s – 20 IC
- Batwings – 20 forward arm circles, 20 backward arm circles, 20 seal claps, 20 overhead claps IC
- Goofballs – 20 IC
- Continued Mosey toward soccer fields
- Johnny Cash / Ring of Fire – Group will held Plank will each PAX member completed 10 Merkins around the ring of fire.
- Continue Mosey to the Arena.
Upon entering the arena, Pax partnered up and took on the following stations and beatdown together. Once each partner had finished, they moved on to the next station.
- Station 1 (East End Zone)
- 10 Tempo Merkins – IC
- 20 Monkey Humpers – IC
- 30 Air Squats – On Down
- Run to Station 2
- Station 2 (West End Zone)
- 10 Burpees – OYO
- 20 Pickle Pushers – IC
- 30 Bobby Hurleys – On Down
- Run to Station 3
- Station 3 (East End Zone)
- 10 Carolina Dry Docks – On Down
- 20 Bonnie Blairs – Counted
- 30 Mountain Climbers – Counted
- Run to Station 4
- Station 4 (West End Zone)
- 10 Dive Bombers – on my under
- 20 Peter Parkers IC – 10 Right. 10 Left.
- 30 People’s Air Presses (Hold Squat with overhead air presses) – Counted
- Run to Station 1
- Rinse & Repeat Until You Hear OMAHA!
The Pax then Mosey’d back to the Shovel Flag for 6 minute of Mary.
6 Minutes of Mary
- Freddy Mercuries – 20 IC
- E2K (Elbow to Knee) – 20 Each Side
- LBC’s – 20 IC
- American Hammers – 25 IC
We ended with Name-o-rama, welcoming and naming 3 new FNGs. A special welcome to Nitro, CleanSlate and GirlDad.
Announcements: Reminder to PAX and FNG’s of Coffee-teria, 2nd and 3rd F Opportunities and strivings of the group. Also, to remember fellow HIM who have not yet rejoined the group. Prayers for safety and comfort and the right timing to return.
For COT, Firewalker read to the Pax Theodore Rosevelt’s The Man in the Arena quote.
“Its not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, who face is marred by dust and seat and blood; who strives valiantly, who errs, who comes up short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat.”
Ended in group prayer.
Your Humble Q – Firewalker