AO: The Maize|Copperfields
PAX: Hog, Butterfly, Barn Door, Slick, Hard Hat, Rollbar, Uncle Rico, Gunner, Tonight Show, Lemon Law
QIC: Lemon Law
YHC welcomed the PAX, gave mission and disclaimer. PAX moseyed to far goal post for:
Turkey Chinooks x10F, x10R IC
Windmills x10 IC
Tappy-taps x10 IC
Imperial Walkers x10 IC
Burpees x5 OYO
PAX moseyed to near goalpost for
The Thang: YHC needed to work the core, so PAX did an extended version of Mary. PAX paired up for a basic 2-man grinder. One PAX ran to far goalpost and back, while other did the following AMRAP:
Big Boys, Plank (hold), Crunchy Frogs, Flutter Kicks, Leg Raises, Copperheads, LBCs, Chilcutt (hold), Mountain Climbers, Hammer, Merkins
Partners flapjacked through the list until Omaha was called.
PAX moseyed to the shovel flag for
Barn Door, Hog, and Butterfly picked their favorite core exercise from the morning, and led us IC x20.
Heels to Heaven (Leg Raises)
1) Sign up on Slack to serve a meal for Splinter and family as his wife recovers from surgery
4) Anniversary week is coming up, April 13-18 (CSAUP on the 18th)
5) New AO, Top Rope, starts in April (date TBD); Wednesdays at Boys Town
YHC talked about core values. Look past the fact that the phrase is overused in personal/corporate development programs.
1) Spend some time today thinking about 3-5 values that define you are/want to be
2) Share those values with your M (good communication), with your 2.0s (so they know what you want to instill in their lives), with your ShieldLock (to hold you accountable).
Rollbar closed us out in prayer.