02/28/2020 Golden Spike AO | Burke High
PAX: Big One, Chiclets, Khakis, Lowman, Room Service, Birdman, Vandelay, Thor, Splinter, Slow Pitch, Smashmouth, Tin Cup, Uncle Rico, Folsom, Spinal Tap, Tug Boat, Jean-Claude, Sub-Zero.
Weather: 28 and crisp.
Pre-Mosey Announcements – THERE WILL BE NO BURPEES – NONE! This was welcomed absolute glee as the PAX celebrate the Final (gray/cold) Friday in February. The mission, core principles and disclaimer were delivered. PAX instructed to take a lap at their own leisure and enjoy fellowship with a brother in the gloom. PAX circled up on the 50-yard line for Warmorama.
- Windmills X 10 IC
- Stringrippers X 10 IC
- Sprinklers X 10 IC
- Blades of Steel X 10 IC
- CTMs – Crucible Tempo Merkins X 10 IC
- SSH X 15 IC
- Bear Crawl from 50 yard line to sideline benches
PRETHANG – Triple D
Derkin / Dips /DANG (aka iron mikes with bench jump)
PAX found a slice of bench to perform Triple; after YHC biffed on the DANG – slipping and pulling a Ponzi-like-shin-injury, the iron mikes were reduced to flat ground.
- Dips X 15 IC
- Derkins X15 IC
- DANG – jump lunge into jump squat X 15 IC
- Rinse and repeat for round 2!!!
PAX instructed to partner up (9 groups) with 3 groups starting at each station.
- Soccer & Jump Rope for Heart (AMRAP on the rope)
- Partner 1 jumps ropes
- Partner 2 dribbles soccer ball from west sideline to east sideline and back
- Partners flip-flip an repeat until pushed
- 70 lbs Coups – catch me if you can [THE PUSH GROUP]
- Partner 1 picks up 70lb sand bag and hoofs it down the track 100 yards
- Partner 2 completes 15 merkins then runs to catch P1 and coupon is exchanged
- Partners flip-flop until down and back twice (200 yards) is complete
- Al Gore until all groups are complete then rotate stations
- Stair Play
- Partner 1 runs the stair loop
- Partner 2 works the exercise log AMRAP
- Single leg left squat
- Single leg right squat
- Sumo Squats
- Imperial Walkers
Howl at the moon
- 10 Carolina Dry Dock and Pull through from Downdog to sphinx while howling at the moon = 1 set
- repeat x 10 sets for 100 CDD
Superman/Aquaman – 10 reps
- 1 Big boy sit up (BBSU) on the up
- 10 pickle pushers (PP) IC
- 2 BBSU
- 9 PP
- 3 BBSU
- 8 PP
- Etc until flapjack complete
- Tap Dat Vein – 3rd F3Omaha Blood Drive event is scheduled today…last minute walk-ins are welcome.
- Prayers for injured reserve, family members receiving medical care and those working through the winter doldrums
- Selleck acknowledged the power of early rising
- Acknowledging his initial interest in F3 surrounded physical fitness goals (uh…still in progress), the early rising associated with F3 is foundational for consistency and resiliency associated with #HIM at work and at home. Something Selleck did not expect to gain from the PAX
- Selleck thanked the PAX for the motivation and excitement to wake-up early and invest in what matter most – particularly in these wintry months.
- Looking ahead a week at the weather this FFF (Final Friday in February) may be one of last brisk days in the 20s for sometime. Enjoy the balmy 30s.
- Coffeteria followed along with attaboys for Lowman’s Spike return from the IR list.