02/08/2020 Oracle AO | Boystown
PAX: Pot-Hole, Vandelay, Blue Suede, Khakis, Rancid, Big One, Brazilian, Honey Stinger, Sparty, Sub Zero, Wait-Time, Room Service, TTTTHOOOmas, Thor, Tugboat, Bubbles, Tater Tot, Kielbasa, Coach K, Slick, Othello, Reba, A-Bomb, Folsom, Sandlot, Honey Badger, TC, Chiclets, Roadhouse
Weather: 16 & mild
Pre-Show – Selleck welcomed a veteran PAX (no FNGs at the award show) with the mission and intention. Your Q failed to line the course with 6 coupons, thus a handful of PAX members were asked to Selleck’s truck to manage to “own” the coupon until otherwise directed (Wait-Time, Sparty, Blue Suede, Room Service, and others picked up their leader in the effort). Disclaimer did not make the talking points. Warmorama was directed tout-suite sans mosey.
- SSH x 15 IC
- Arm Circles X 10 IC (informed helpful PAX they did not have to keep their coupon attached to their hand….half way through)
- Grady Corns X 10 IC
- Plank Circles X 15 IC
- String Rippers X 10 IC
PRETHANG – Red Carpet
Heroes Avenue was lined with two groups…Chilly Broad jumped commended for three rotations. PAX informed to (a) Boxer Shuffle, (b) Al Gore, then (c) 80% run to south bus parking lot.
Selleck called Clowney’s, but deemed them CLOONEY’s in honor of George who has never won an Academy Award. Four rounds of CLOONEY’s commenced post-circled up:
- Round 1 – 4 jump lunges IC / 4 Merkins IC
- Rinsed and repeat x 4 in honor of Audrey Hepburn (4x Academy Award Winner)
THE THANG – Best Picture Show
PAX instructed to get in groups of four to review 7 different cinematic experiences, in four different theaters (A thru D). FYI – due to time Theater D was never truly experienced.
- Irishman (AMRAP ala picnic table)
- A – Coyote Ugly
- B – Dips
- C – Coyote Ugly
- D – Step ups
- Ford vs Ferrari –Lunging/Running/Bursting [THE PUSH GROUP]
- A – Partner up. P1 starts to lunge-walk, P2 complete 7 jump squats then sprints to catch P1, flap-jack until cone is reached.
- B – forget A —- just run
- C – Sprint
- D – fugazi
- The Joker (AMRAP) w/ Coupons (thanks for covering the course to my 6 PAX!)
- A – Goblet Squats
- B – KB Swings
- C – Overhead Tricep Extension
- D – Squat and overhead press
- Little Women – pulse work IC
- Pulse lunges 15 R, 15 IC
- Pluse merkins 15 IC
- Flutter Kicks (AMRAP)
- Partner Leg and Raise throws – 15 IC
- Marriage Story – Battle Ropes *
- A – Alternate Wave
- B – Slams
- C – Lat Raises
- C – Reverse Flyes
- *(Odd guy out rotates in after 5 burpees)
- 1917 – What at HITT
- A – 19 SSH / 17 High Knees
- B – 19 Pickle Pushers / 17 LBC
- C – 19 Carolina Dry Docks / 17 Sump Squats
- D – 19 Imperial Walkers / 17 Butt Kickers
- Once Upon a Time in Hollywood (AMRAP)
- A – Al Gore w/Over-Head claps
- B – Rockette Hillbillies
- C – Superman Merkin
- D – Low Dolly
Omaha was called mid-C Theater experience.
Low Dolly (Thank you TC)
E2K – 15 IC each leg
American Hammer (A-Bomb dropping on us)
- Tap Dat….Vein – 3rd F3Omaha Blood Drive event is schedule for February 28th from 7AM to noon. Sign up on twitter or let Ponzi/Selleck know your desired time to TDV. We are pushing for 30+ donors and invited M’s, FNGs, life-partners, etc.
- So many people to thank…where do I start?
- As usual people talk too much and thank too many people…Selleck asked PAX to go beyond the norm.
- The ask – thank X for Y; you don’t have to say much, but you have to say something.
- All 30 PAX member in BOM formation opened up the appreciation chest and production was noted in clockwise formation.
- Notable thank yous – Plague, Tatertot, Waitime, Redwoods, M’s, mothers, kids, PAX, filters, levity, absorption, community, welcomed, etc.
Thank you Wait-Time! #bestsupportingHIM