Temp: 25 degrees, with 15mph wind… Yea, there was a bite to the wind.
PAX:. Folsom, Bloodshot, Tin Cup, Sandlot, Samples (RESPECT), Toadstool, Greek Freak, Betamax, Big One, Rancid, Tenderfoot, Kielbasa, Splinter, The Plague, Tugboat, Safe Ride, Othello. 17 HIM
No FNG today – Othello presented the 3 F’s, the mission statement, the five core principles, and the disclaimer. Othello read a quote to the PAX to start the workout: “The path to success is to take massive, determined actions.” — Tony Robbins
Mosey – The PAX moseyed around the back parking lot in between the fields and back to the circle drive for Warm-a-Rama.
20 (IC) SSH
20 (IC) Imperial Walkers
20 (IC) Shoulder Taps
20 (IC) Goofballs
15 (IC) Tappy Taps
Mosey –.The PAX moseyed to the center of the football field.
Divided the PAX into four groups. The PAX started in the middle at the HOME station and completed the first exercise. Once completed, the PAX branch out into their groups and bear crawled to a station. Once they completed the exercises, they bear crawled back to HOME and planked until the whole PAX came back. As a PAX, they completed the next exercise and then rotated to the next station in their groups.
- 40 Air Squats
- 25 Carolina Dry Docks
- 40 Bobby Hurleys
- 25 Merkins
Station 1 – 25 (IC) Mountain Climbers and 15 (IC) Monkey Humpers
Station 2 – 25 (IC) Smurf Jacks and 15 (IC) Monkey Humpers
Station 3 – 25 (IC) Gas Pumpers and 15 (IC) Monkey Humpers
Station 4 – 25 (IC) Plank Jacks and 15 (IC) Monkey Humpers
The PAX completed all four stations, in addition two more stations in a rotating fashion.
Mosey –.The PAX moseyed around the track one time before the Q called Omaha.
15 Big Boys
15 Low Dollys
15 Heels to Heaven
Flagship Commons on Friday for lunch!
Bible Study this morning was a success! Check with Plague to attend next Tuesday morning at 4:45am.
Westside Caucus today, 7pm – 9pm.
Kathy, Samples co-worker, thanks for prayers… She completed another round of chemo.
Kielbasa really appreciates F3 and would like to thank everyone for the support.
Message from the Q:
- I’m at a place in my life where I have many options presented to myself. A lot of paths to take.
- I would have an idea on which path but then it would be different the next day. Being a planner, it is difficult to choose a path, not knowing where it may lead to.
- “Do you want to know who you are? Don’t ask. Act! Action will delineate and define you. ” — Thomas Jefferson
- Yes, I am an artist. Yes, I am an educator. Yes, I am a leader. Yes, I am a loyal friend. I learned those things about myself because I took action in my life.
- “The path to success is to take massive, determined actions.” — Tony Robbins
- What kind of action are you going to take in your life?
Thank you gents, for coming out this chilly morning. I hope you all had a great beatdown!
And yea, you could always expect bear crawls and monkey humpers when your boy Q’s… I love it! 😀