January 30, 2020 | AO – The Maize| Copperfields | 30°
PAX: Slow Roast, Blue Suede, Tonight Show, Crab Cakes, Sandlot, Hard Hat, Rollbar, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed 8 PAX to a beautiful morning at The Maize. Reminded PAX that he is not a professional and to modify exercises as needed. Reminded PAX of the 5 core principles, and noticed there were no FNGs. Stated that the mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership
PAX moseyed to the hill warm-a-rama.
Began with a zigzag hop across the field and then frog hoppers back
• SSH – 20
• Imperial walkers – 15 IC
• Alternating Shoulder Taps – 15 IC
• Mountain climbers – 15 IC
• Sun gods – 20 IC
PAX then played a game of rep Race Tag. Five cones were lined up on field and the racers attempted to get to the other end of the field without being tagged.
• Taggers – 20 jump tucks before each tag
• Racers – 10 Merkins each cone
• If you get tagged start over
• If you get tagged twice you become the tagger and tagger starts over
PAX played a couple rounds then moseyed to the base of the hill for 11’s with Bobby Hurley’s and Big Boy sit-ups. PAX were instructed to run backwards up the hill between reps.
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for 6MoM
• Flutter kickss – 15 IC
• Slow freddie mercuries – 15 IC
• Side Crunch 15 IC each side
• American hammers – 20 IC
• He said to them, “Cast the net on the right side of the boat, and you will find some.” So they cast it, and now they were not able to haul it in, because of the quantity of fish. That disciple whom Jesus loved therefore said to Peter, “It is the Lord!” When Simon Peter heard that it was the Lord, he put on his outer garment, for he was stripped for work, and threw himself into the sea. The other disciples came in the boat, dragging the net full of fish, for they were not far from the land, but about a hundred yards off. When they got out on land, they saw a charcoal fire in place, with fish laid out on it, and bread. Jesus said to them, “Bring some of the fish that you have just caught.” – John 21:6-10 ESV
• The 153 fish these men caught would have been a life changing catch, however, all they could think about was getting closer to their savior
• What’s your number? What’s distracting you from spending more time with Jesus?
Slow Roast closed out in prayer.