January 10, 2020 | AO – The Woodshed | Elmwood Park | 26°
PAX: Gunnar, Brazilian, Balboa, Othello, Bloodshot, Stella, Polaroid, Khakis, Ponzi, Baby Grand, Honey Stinger, Firewalker, Frosty, Slow Pitch, Armbar, Two Step, Swinger, Smash Mouth, Huffy, Samples, OMT, Tater Tot, Chiclets, Pony Express, Safe Ride, Lifestyle, Rancid, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed 28 PAX to a beautiful morning at the Woodshed. Reminded PAX that he is not a professional and to modify exercises as needed. Reminded PAX of the 5 core principles, and noticed there were no FNGs. Stated that the mission of F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership
PAX moseyed for warm-a-rama.
• SSH – 20
• Twinkle toes – 20 IC
• SSH – 20 IC
• Ponzi Pinchers – 20 IC
• Sun gods – 10 each
• Twists – 15 IC
PAX moseyed to the garage
Thang – The 21
• Slalom mountain climbers 1 IC Squat jumps 20 on up
• Slalom mountain climbers 2 IC Squat jumps 19 on up
• Slalom mountain climbers 20 IC Squat jumps 1 on up
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags
• Crushing: God turns pressure into power. For the eagle soaring is about flying, for the eaglet soaring is about falling. If the eagle stirs her nest and the eaglets are pushed out of and their food supply is cut off and they fall. They begin to flap their wings and then they fly. The thing that crushed the eaglet is the thing that causes it to soar. Crushing precedes the soar. Crushing is the process and soaring is the promise.
• Those that God will anoint the most he crushes the most severely.
• The further an arrow is going to be shot the further it must be pulled back.
• And I am sure of this, that he who began a good work in you will bring it to completion at the day of Jesus Christ. Philippians 1:6 ESV
The Plague closed out in prayer.