January 1, 2020 | AO – Paradise Island | Paradise Bakery | 26°
PAX: Fire Walker, Splinter, Armbrah, Vandaley, Tater Tot, Khakis, Merch, Slow Pitch, Uncle Rico, Gunner, The Plague
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed 11 PAX to a beautiful, early New Year’s Day morning at Paradise Island. Reminded PAX that he is not a professional and to modify exercises as needed. Reminded PAX of the 5 core principles, and noticed there were no FNGs. Stated that F3 is to plant, grow, and serve small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership
PAX moseyed to the parking lot for warm-a-rama.
• SSH – 20
• Imperial walkers – 20 IC
• SSH – 20 IC
• Hillbillies – 20 IC
• Alternating Toe Taps – 20 IC
• Sun gods – 10 each
PAX moseyed around the island and stopped along the way for some moves
• Stop 1 – 20 lateral jump burpees
• Stop 2 – 20 Turkish getup jump tucks
• Stop 3 – 20 HR Merkins, 20 Bobby Hurley’s, 20 Monkey humpers
• Stop 4 – 20 Derkins, 20 Box Jumps, 20 dips
• Stop 5 – 20 Burpees
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags
• American hammers – 20 IC
• Successful people do consistently what other people do occasionally
• 6 We know that our old sinful selves were crucified with Christ so that sin might lose its power in our lives. We are no longer slaves to sin. 7 For when we died with Christ we were set free from the power of sin…18 Now you are free from your slavery to sin, and you have become slaves to righteous living. Romans 6:6-7, 18 NLT.
• Healthy identity creates positive habits.
• Positive habits reinforces a healthy identity.
The Plague closed out in prayer.