November 26, 2019/AO – The Colosseum/Temperature: a pleasant34 degrees.
Pax: Tenderfoot, Betamax, Tug Boat, Tin Cup, Uncle Rico, Khakis (RESPECT!), Armbar, Gipper (HBD), STELLA, Bloodshot, Folsom, Crawl, Honey Stinger.
Q: Safe Ride
Safe Ride promptly welcomed the PAX to F3 Omaha at 5:30. The Mission Statement, Disclaimer, and 5 Core Principles were given. The men then entered The Colosseum.
The PAX moseyed to midfield for warm-a-rama. The following exercises were performed:
- Sun Gods x 10 IC forwards then backwards
- Randys x 20 IC
- Goofballs x 20 IC (in honor of our boy, Gunner)
- Mountain Climbers x 20 IC
- Monkey Humpers x 20 IC
The PAX moseyed to the starting line on the track. YHC advised he was a Gross High graduate (and former track runner) and in honor of Westside playing for a state title tonight we’d be doing repeat 400s with 200 reps of different exercises at the start of each lap. The PAX performed 40 reps of each of the following exercises before each lap:
Safe Ride called OMAHA at 6:07am after the majority of the PAX had completed 5 laps around the track.
- Big Boy Sit Ups x 20
- Flutter Kicks x 20 IC
- LBCs x 20 IC
- American Hammers x 20 IC
Safe Ride talked about the “glory days” and how we typically look back to high school, college, marriage, kids, etc… and think about how great those times were. In the present moment, however, it’s tough to realize how great the THIS time may be. Safe Ride encouraged everyone to remember that the “glory days” are happening right now. So, enjoy each and every moment you have.
- CSAUP this Sunday. Khakis is still accepting donations for the foster families through Boystown. Please donate if you can.
- Ponzi’s bloody birthday blood drive is happening on December 13th. Please sign up ASAP.
- Thoughts and prayers for Wait Time’s close friend who suffered a stroke and is being taken off the vent. May the Sky Q look over everyone during this extremely tough time.
- Prayers to all those traveling for the Thanksgiving Holiday. May they get to and from their destinations safely.
We ended in prayer.