November 21, 2019|Copperfields | AO – The Maize | Breezy 39°
PAX: Wait Time, Thomas, Hog, Butterfly, Thor, Uncle Rico, Barn Door, Stretch, Blue Suede, Venus, Tonight Show, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 12 PAX to a beautiful morning at The Maize. The Plague cited the mission of F3, “Plant and grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership”. The Plague also mentioned that he has never been, currently is not and will never be a professional so modifications will be necessary.
PAX moseyed to the wind-shielded area by the hill for warm-a-rama.
- Seal Claps 20 IC
- Tappy Taps 15 IC
- Mountain Climbers 15 IC
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 15 IC
- Merkins 10 on down
PAX then moseyed to the bottom of the big hill, paired up and completed a grinder. While one partner completed exercises the other ran backwards up the hill and back down, reps combined for total.
- Bobby Hurley’s 100
- Burpees 20
- Hand Release Merkins 150
- Burpees 30
- Jump Tucks 200
- Burpees 40
- Makhtar N’Diayes 150 IC
- Burpees 50
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for Mary.
- Fatty Mercuries – 15 on up
- Gas Pumpers 15 IC
- American Hammers 25 IC
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared from John Maxwell’s book Leadershift
- Leaders are called to be adaptable so we can’t rest on our best, we need to continually get better.
- Yesterday’s best is the foundation for tomorrow’s improvement
- If you want to keep getting better so that you can become a better leader, then ask yourself these questions:
- When was the last time I learned something for the first time?
- When was the last time I did something for the first time?
- When was the last time I found something better for the first time?
- When was the last time I saw something bigger for the first time?
- Prayers for injured PAX and family members, specifically for WaffleHouse
- Prayers for PAX with upcoming challenges
Coffeteria commenced at Starbucks