Halleck Park / The Pit
AO / 11.16.2019 / 39 degrees
Pax: Beta Max, Crawl, Stretch, Sour Dough, Uncle Rico, Jean-Claude, Roll Bar, Wentworth, Gipper, Swinger, The Plague, Biggie Smalls, Tonight Show, Gunner, Lucky Charms, Fire Walker, Sage Ride, Smash Mouth.
YHC welcomed 18 PAX to a VQ at the Pit. After YHC gave the F3 mission, disclaimer, and core principles, a short mosey to the east of the pond for Warmarama followed.
• SSH 20 IC
• Sungods/reverse sungods 20 IC
• Tappy taps 12 IC
• Tater taps 12 IC
• Copperhead squats 12 IC
• Mountain climbers 12 IC
• Merkins 12 IC
Mosey to the soccer field for pre-thang
Pre-thang: Snake run. Hi near running over PAX who were planking 4 yards apart. The planking PAX Pivoted the path in a snake formation. After two rounds a short mosey to the Thang.
seven stations/ladders with one exercise to perform at the top of the hill. Each run up the hill increased repetitions by one until seven total repetitions. Then zombie walk to next ladder.
• Monkey Humpers/oh yeah
• Air squats/Bobby Hurley
• Carolina dried docs/chinooks
• Big boys/low dolly
• Ponzi pinch/Bonnie Blair
Omaha was called with all groups finishing seven ladders
• Low Dolly
• American Hammer
Announcements and Prayers:
• CSAUP is still on with donations to Boys Town to site Qs
• Heartland Hope Mission 3rd F opportunity 11.26.19 from 6-9pm.
• Prayers for Roll Bar’s family: M(Jen) sick and 2.0 (Ruby) with her 1 year anniversary and ongoing management of dx of T1D
• Gipper’s family – M expecting 4th 2.0
• Safe Ride reminded us to pray for all M’s and those men who need F3 but have not found yet.
The message from the six is that he is humbled and grateful. YHC shared the words of a nursing home social worker and how humbled and grateful she is for every morning. YHC feels the same and is honored to Q.