November 15, 2019|AO – Golden Spike | Burke High School | A balmy 27° F
PAX: Dufresne, Wait Time, Pablo, Smash Mouth, Vandelay, Brazilian, Room Service, Placebo, Bubbles, The Curse, Spinal Tap, TC, Fire Walker, Blue Suede, Jean Claude, Arm Bar, Stretch, Splinter
Welcomed 18 PAX to Golden Spike. Saul explained the mission of F3, checked for FNGs, gave the necessary disclaimer and reminded PAX to modify as needed.
1 – Warm-A-Rama
PAX moseyed around the track for one lap and then congregated at the 50 yard line for Warm A Rama.
- SSH 20 IC
- Frankensteins 10 IC
- Inch Worms 3 Sets OYO
- Hillbillies 20 IC
- ATMs 3 sets of 10
2 – The Thang
PAX moseyed around the track for one lap and then gathered at the goal line for The Thang.
PAX partnered up,
- One partner works through the circuit below.
- Second partner bear crawls or lunges to 20 yd line and runs to the other goal line.
- Then, second partner picks up where first partner left off on exercise
- 50 burpees
- 100 Bobby Hurleys
- 100 LBCs IC
- 100 Air squats
- 100 Merkins
- 100 flutter kicks IC
Rinse and Repeat, if time permits
3– 6 MOM
- American Hammers- 25 IC
Circle of Trust:
- CSAUP-Food donations to be taken.
- Wafflehouse will be discharged from QLI and will be going home!
- Thanksgiving workout at the Oracle-5:30 and 7 AM
- Words of Wisdom- https://bemorewithless.com/the-story-of-the-mexican-fisherman/
- Be aggressive with your goals but also be content with life.
Next F3 Event –11/16/19 @ 0700 – The Oracle and The Pit-workout