November 6, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 35°
PAX: Tonight Show, Hard Hat, Safe Ride, Bubbles, Slow Pitch, Saul, FDIC, Swinger, Chiclets (R), Honey Stinger, Wait Time, Jean Claude, No Doze, Brazilian, FNG (Space Balls) , Khakis (R), Splinter, Blue Suede, Arm Bar, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 20 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed to the Beach Club for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- MC 20 IC
- Tappy Taps 15 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 20 IC
PAX moseyed around the cove for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – 20 lateral burpees, mosey
Stop 2 – 20 standard push-up burpees, mosey
Stop 3 – 20 squat pop up burpees, mosey
Stop 4 – 20 box jump burpees, mosey up the FINAL ROSE
Stop 5 – 20 Hand Release Merkin burpees, mosey
Stop 6 – 20 standard push-up burpees, mosey to shovel flags
Mosey back to shovel flags. 20 American Hammers IC.
Total: 120 Burpees and 3 miles
Circle of Trust:
Plague shared from a recent sermon about indicators in life
- To carry out God’s vision for our lives we need to be looking for indicators he gives us through other people. God often uses interruptions, irritations, and human pain to get our attention.
- Personally, The Plague has had to listen to the interruption from his M asking him to attend fewer F3 workouts – going from 6/week to only 3. This will be hard, but applying the concentrica model of life, The Plague is prioritizing his M and going to cut back on the F3 beatdowns.
- Prayers for health and protection of our PAX and their families
- · Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about Q4.4 Opportunity – Led by Safe Ride