October 19, 2019 | AO – The Oracle | Boystown | 52° F
PAX: Waffle House (Respect), Khakis (Respect), Tater Tot, Placebo, Wait Time, Slow Pitch, Room Service, Arm Bar, Shake N’ Bake, Ponzi, Low Man, Blue Suede, Chicklets (Respect), CSI, Kilowatt(Hate), Dufresne(Hate), Selleck, Sweet Tooth, Rancid (Hate), Vandelay, Folsom, Honey Badger, TC(Respect), Cyclone(Respect), Thor, Reba, Uncle Rico, Big One, Othello and Saul
Welcomed 29 PAX to The Oracle. Saul explained the mission of F3, checked for FNGs, gave the necessary disclaimer and reminded PAX to modify as needed.
1 – Warm-A-Rama
PAX moseyed a lap around the field to the north of the shovel flags, a pretty decent run. The PAX congregated at the Vocational building for Warm-A-Rama.
- Sun Gods 10 IC
- Sun Gods Reverse 10 IC
- SSH 25 IC
- Windmills 10 IC
- Frankenstein 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers 15 IC
- High Knees 10 IC
- ATMS 7-7-7-3 Sets
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
2) The Thang- F3 Baseball
PAX moseyed from the Vocational building to the parking lot south of the Boystown Police Station. PAX split into groups of four to perform this routine from the F3 Exicon. TC brought the beats to keep the tempo for a good workout.
From the F3 Exicon-F3 Baseball Routine, Game Performed on a baseball diamond or using cones as bases. Pax are divided into four teams. Each team starts at its own base. Teams must complete a cumulative number of reps of different exercise at each base, and then move to the next base.
120 Lunges (60 Each Leg)
120 Bonnie Blairs (60 Each Leg)
120 Low Dollies
60 Freddie Mercuries (IC)
60 Sun Gods (IC)
60 Chinooks (IC)
60 Breakdancer Merkin
60 Tempo Merkins
There was some mumble chatter about the significance of 120 reps, which the Q had not really thought through. Regardless, it was probably too many reps for the prescribed exercise. Also, many struggled to keep their balance for the Breakdance Merkins which had to be quite amusing for anyone driving by.
- LBCs-20 IC
- American Hammers- 25 IC-Waffle House took us out with a grueling set of American Hammers.
Circle of Trust:
- Selleck for organizing the blood drive
- Chicklets for opening up his home for happy hour.
- F3 Announcements
- CSAUP-coming in December-stay tuned for details
- Halloween Convergence- On Halloween, there will be a convergence at the Oracle. No Maize or Futurama workout. Halloween costumes are encouraged, maybe required according to Room Service.
- Borland’s family
- Pablo’s family
- The Honey family
- Reba’s family
- Brazilian-he no longer has a golfing partner (Wait Time). Congrats to Wait Time on his new job.
- Words of Wisdom- I celebrated my one year anniversary with F3 this month. Thank you to all of you men for making me better. This group has accelerated the relationships in my life. I am a better husband, father, son, brother, friend etc. because of the positive influences of F3. Thank you
Next F3 Event –10/21/19 @ 0530 – Red Wing –with Arm Bar
-The District-with Grillz