October 19, 2019 | AO – The Pit | Halleck Park | 58°
PAX: Stretch, Biggie Smalls, Sourdough, Bloodshot, Thunderhead, Hard Hat, Gipper, Crawl, Safe Ride, Smashmouth, Gumbo, Betamax, Jean Claude, Tadpole, Lemon Law, FDIC, Gunner, The Plague.
Q: Stretch & Tadpole (VQ)
Welcomed 18 PAX to a very nice morning at THE PIT. Explained the mission of F3 to plant and grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership. Described the core principles of F3: Always free, open to all men, always outside, always peer led in a rotating fashion and always end in a circle of trust. Stretch gave a disclaimer and the mosey began.
The PAX moseyed the grassy area near the baseball fields for warm-a-rama
- Knee Pulls 10 IC
- Quad Pulls 10 IC
- String Rippers 15 IC
- Ladder Jacks – SSH 10 IC, Smurf Jacks 10 IC, Plank Jacks 10 IC
- Bat Wings – Sun Gods 10 IC (each direction), Seal Claps 15 IC, Overhead Claps 15 IC
PAX bear crawled to the concession stand for some wall work
- Single leg wall sits – 10 IC each leg
- Balls to the Wall – 20 IC
- Dips 30 on down
PAX moseyed to the baseball field and setup in right field. Upon arrival PAX were greeted by some amazing signage outlining the beatdown.
Tadpole & Stretch setup five stations in right field and explained the workout. PAX paired up – one partner ran along the outfield fence to the left field foul pole then sprinted to station in centerfield.
Centerfield station involved various methods of transportation back to right field foul pole to relieve partner who was completing exercises at 1 of 4 other stations.
- Tadpole Jumps (Frog Jumps)
- Lunge walk, with twist
- Walking single leg deadlift
- Bear crawl
- Big Boy Sit-ups – 20 on up
- Heels to Heaven – 20 on up
- Pickle Pushers – 20 IC
- Alligator Merkins between cones
- Werkins – 10 on down
- Diamond Merkins – 10 on down
- Standard Merkins – 10 on down
- Carolina Dry Docks – 20 on down
- Moroccan Night Clubs – 25 IC
- Plank Rolls – 20 IC
- Squat Jumps – 10 on up
- Monkey Humpers – 15 IC
- Bonnie Blairs – 20 IC
PAX moseyed back to shovel flags for 6MOM.
- WWII Hammers – WWII Sit-up with American Hammers at top of sit-up. Increasing ratio 2:4, 4:8, 6:12, 8:16
- American Hammers – 30 IC (at Lemon Law’s request)
- 10/31 – Halloween Convergence at Oracle
- 11/28 – Thanksgiving Convergence at Oracle – 0530 & 0700 workouts
- CoT – Dream Big Dreams
- Everything we see, pass by or use is someone else’s dream. Someone that took a step forward with a thought, goal or ambition and made something happen
- What is your dream? What might be buried deep inside you that you need to take action on? Take a small step forward today, surround yourself with teachers/mentors who can help and believe for impossible things. We will be better men because of it and inspire our families and those around us to live a life of purpose and live out dreams and ambitions. With God we can do more than we can think or imagine.
- “If your dream doesn’t scare you, it’s too small” – Mark Batterson
- TAPS – continue to pray for
all our F3 brothers who are injured or unable to attend workouts due to other
circumstances – Waffle House, Honey Momma, Pablo’s mom, King Boo
- Stretch closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/3rdF at the Beanery
Stretch & Tadpole