October 5, 2019/AO – The Pit/Temperature: 54 and wet
Pax: Hightower, Bloodshot, FDIC, Gunner, Jean Claude, and Safe Ride.
Q: Safe Ride
Safe Ride welcomed the PAX to F3 Omaha at 7am. The Mission Statement, Disclaimer and 5 core principles were given. The games then began.
The PAX moseyed from the covered paddock area around the pond and then back to the paddock. Once at the location, the following exercises were performed:
- Tappy Taps x 15 IC
- Imperial Walkers x 15 IC
- Windmills x 15 IC
- High knees x 20 IC
The PAX remained in a circle for a good ol’ fashioned fire drill. Everyone chopped feet while each PAX called out “Fire”. When that happened all PAX hit the ground, rolled right, merkin, rolled back left, another merkin and then popped up and went back to chopping. A second round included butt kickers instead of chopping. This continued until all PAX had called “Fire” two times (audible # 1).
The Waffle Games! The PAX remained in a circle in the Paddock area (audible #2). The PAX was told to do 52 reps of each exercise listed on Safe Ride’s Weinkes. The following exercise were listed and performed:
After seven rounds of exercises the PAX took another mosey around the pond (audible #3) and then back to the Paddock to complete the list of exercises listed above.
Safe Ride called Omaha at 6:49 after the final exercise was completed. The PAX did one final mosey to the end of the road and then back to the Paddock (audible #4) for some Mary.
- Flutter Kicks
- Gas pumpers
- American Hammers x 52 IC
Safe Ride talked about inspiration and how each us need to look for the same to keep us accelerating forward. Safe Ride mentioned how the men of F3 inspire him to pull his butt out of bed on a rainy Saturday morning because he knows they’ll be waiting in the gloom. One HIM who is inspiring Safe Ride is Bloodshot, who has been working hard and accelerating. So, keep looking for inspiration, and keep moving forward gentlemen.
- Wednesday Convergence happening at Heavy Metal. There will be no Paradise. Meet on the top floor of the Pacific Life parking garage (park on the level below).
- Folsom is coordinating a regular Humpday Happy Hour. Be on the lookout for details/times/locations.
- CSAUP happening December 1st. Khakis and Bubbles are spearheading this and it will sure be an awesome (and completely stupid) event. Stay tuned for details.
- Blood drive happening October 18th. The deadline to register was yesterday but if guys are still interested in donating blood please reach out to Selleck and inquire if they can sign up.
- Lucky Charms’ fundraiser for the Nebraska Children’s Home Society is October 11th at Krosstrain. It will be a great event. Sign up ASAP.
Safe Ride led us out in prayer
Go Carpe that Diem!
– Safe Ride