September 10, 2019 | AO – Cornhusker Handicap | Stinson Park | 82° & rainy
PAX: Brazilian, Polaroid, McConaughey, Cyclone (R), Tater Tot, The Plague, Honey Badger
Q: The Plague
The Plague welcomed the 7 eager PAX to the Cornhusker HC. The Plague gave a disclaimer, recited the mission of F3 to plant, serve and grow small workout groups for the invigoration of male community leadership. Stated the principles of F3 are that they are free, open to all men, held outdoors, peer led on a rotating basis and of course end in a COT.
PAX performed a mosey around the tower and circled up for warm-a-rama under the rain-free covering of the stage.
- Seal Jacks 20 IC
- Tappy taps 115 IC
- Tater taps 15 IC
- Cherry picker 20 IC
- Sun God’s 10 each direction
- Seated bat flapper 20 IC
Flying Merkins – 10 Merkins followed by 10-second superman, rinse and repeat three times.
The PAX paired up and completed the following reps (total per pair). One PAX did the exercise while the other moseyed around the park path.
- Maktahr N’Daiyes 100 IC
- Bobby Hurley’s 150 single count
- Tempo Freddy mercuries 150 IC
- Monkey humpers 150 IC
- Slalom Mountain climbers 100 IC
- Merkins 100 single count
- Leg raises 15 IC
- Gas Pumpers 15 IC
- American Hammers
- 9/14 – 2 club conundrum golf
- 9/20 – family night at Valas
- 9/21 – 2.0 workout at both Saturday AOs
- The Plague shared a quote from Ryan Holidays
Obstacle is the Way book
- It doesn’t matter what the obstacles are it matters how we see them and react to them
- The Plague shared a quote from Ryan Holidays Obstacle is the Way book
- The plague closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/3rdF at Starbucks