August 26, 2019 | AO – Cornhusker Handicap | Stinson Park | 78°
PAX: Picabo, Squidward, Bubbles, Smashmouth, Jean Claude, Singlet (FNG), Cyclone, T-Bird, OMT, Gunner, TC, Huffy, Lucky Charms, Twin Peaks, Gumbo (FNG), Betamax, Flo, Blue Suede, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 19 PAX to a very nice morning at Cornhusker HC. Explained the mission of F3 and gave the disclaimer. Looked for FNGs – found 2 FNGs and welcomed them with great joy and enthusiasm. Explained today’s week 0 workout for the IronPaxChallenge and the rules for scoring ELAPSED Time.
The PAX moseyed to the tower for warm-a-rama.
- SSH 15 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Windmills 15 IC
The Thang – Week 0
6 Rounds for Time:
- 24 Squats
- 24 Merkins
- 24 Walking Lunge Steps (count right leg only)
- 400-meter run
All PAX completed the full reps and even had time for some 6MOM.
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for 6MOM.
- Tempo LBCs 15 IC
- Kobe Bryant’s 15 IC
- John Wicks 15 IC
- Reverse Crunches 15 IC
- The Plague asked PAX to reflect on their desire to be in control – had the PAX lift their arms up to the sky to symbolize praise and surrender
- You don’t always have the power to control but you always have the power to surrender
- TAPS – continue to pray for all our F3 brothers who are injured or unable to attend workouts due to other circumstances
- Plague closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/3rdF at Starbucks