PAX, 11. Stella, G.U.T., Squid Word, Peekaboo, Brazilian, Bloodshot, Baby Grand, Safe Ride, Roll Bar, Folsom
Weather: Cool, like the Duke.
Purpose. Disclaimer. Core Values. And words of wisdom “Exercise is a celebration of what the body can do” … while running in place, pumping those arms. We use ALL of the time we have to move our selves!
- Jog in place (while we covered the administrative stuff)
- Pump arms, knees up, butt-kickers
- Head rotate, Hip Rotate.
- Sobriety Sun-Gods + Chinooks – 10 reps each direction.
- One pushup for every toe that touches the ground… (as a group, total touches – most was 7).
- Skip Kicks – low & high, punch your toes.
- Second set: Sobriety Sun-Gods + Chinooks. Same penalties…
THANG: 3 sets. 15 reps, 10 reps, 5 reps each. Keep the weights in your hands the whole time!
- Bent over row.
- Romanian Dead Lift.
- Up-Right Row.
- Regular curls.
- Arnold Press.
- Overhead Triceps.
- Hammer cross-curl.
- Squat + Dead Lift + Overhead Press (one big movement).
Grab an F3 Coupon buddy and haul ass around the obelisk.
Repeat next set of 10, then 5. Run carrying coupon in between.
- Plank-to-Chillcut and repeat (oktar things…)
- Plank with rotating hip dips
- Big Boy Flutter Kicks (flutter kicks but really big ones!)
- X-cross (lay flat on ground arms out, legs spread – touch right hand to outside of left foot – alternate hand/foot – repeat – four count)
- Toe touches
- Plank-Spider Man
- Plank-1 leg up, knee in. alternate
- Big Boy sit up
- John Wick
Circle of Trust:
Encouragement: “to pour into someone else’s heart” to inspire. To give hope. To literally, GIVE COURAGE. To GIVE HEART.
- Encouragement can come from anyone – sometimes least expected.
- Uncommon circumstances inspire us to give each other courage.
- Pray to find those that need encouragement – and be open to receive it from others when they give it to us.
- Pray for encouragement – and see our healthy bodies as vessels for us to do some fun, celebration – of what we are able to do.
- Keep accelerating!