August 23, 2019|Burke Stadium | AO – Golden Spike | 78°
PAX: Dufresne, Saul, Mufasa, Big One, Lowman, Jean Claude, Slow Pitch, Blue Suede, Room Service, Safe Ride, Crocs, Kerrigan, Kielbasa, Greek Freak, FDIC, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 16 PAX to a sticky, rainy morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed around the track to the end zone for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Break Dancers 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Apolo Ohno – speed skaters 12 IC
- Absolution – 10 IC (8 count)
PAX counted off into 2 groups and started at opposite 10 yard lines to complete the burpee birthday celebration which consisted of 20 reps of one exercise on home field sideline, mosey to visitor sideline and perform 10 burpees incorporating the previous exercise. The Plague attempted to play music but his low quality speaker was too quiet. Blue Suede decided to sprint in between sidelines which was ridiculous. Many PAX were dazed and confused by the 5 count Catalina Wine Mixers.
- Gas Pumpers 15 IC
- American Hammers 15 IC FDIC
Circle of Trust:
- Colosseum begins 8/27 at Westside High School
- IronPaxChallenge starts Tuesday 9/3 at Cornhusker HC & Wild Kingdom
- Operation Queen’s Service – reach out to Tonight Show for follow up
- Ponzi – 2 club golf challenge 9/14
- The Plague shared from the 8/12/19 QSource Blog
- (The) Secret of Life – Inspiration, Values, Vision
- An eight-year old boy approached an old man in front of a wishing well, looked up into his eyes, and asked – “I understand you’re a very wise man. I’d like to know the secret of life.” The old man looked down at the youngster and replied –
“I’ve thought a lot in my lifetime, and the secret can be summed up in four words:
The first is think. Think about the values you wish to live your life by.
The second is believe. Believe in yourself based on the thinking you’ve done about the values you’re going to live your life by.
The third is dream. Dream about the things that can be, based on your belief in yourself and the values you’re going to live by.
The last is dare. Dare to make your dreams become reality, based on your belief in yourself and your values.
“ And with that, Walter E. Disney said to the little boy,
“Think, Believe, Dream and Dare.”