July 24, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 68°
PAX: Kielbasa, Khakis (R), Wait Time, Blue Suede, Hard Hat, Fire Walker, Tonight Show, TriDelt, Saul, Gunner, Slow Pitch, Blue Chip (FNG), The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 13 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed to the Beach Club for warm-a-rama
- Seal Jacks 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 20 IC
- Pickle Pushers 20 IC
PAX moseyed around the cove for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – PAX split into two groups and did a lateral burpee worm – PAX plank side by side while guy at the end burpees over each guy until reaching the end. Continue until each PAX has burpee’d over the rest of the group.
Stop 2 – 20 pancake merkins and booyah merkins, mosey
Stop 3 – 20 Ab Circles & 6” holds. One partner holds feet 6” off ground while other partner ab circles up and over their feet – 10 circles each direction for each partner. PAX moseyed to next spot
Stop 4– Partner Alligator Wheelbarrows – wheelbarrow with hopping/Alligator to marker, switch so each partner gets a turn. PAX then moseyed up the final rose and to Parliament Square
Stop 5 – Hard Hat led the PAX in Aiken Legs – 15 Box Jumps, 15 Lunges, 15 Plank Jacks and 15 Lunge Jacks
Circle of Trust:
Plague shared a message from the F3
QSource Blog post from 7/22 about gratitude
- Be grateful and start creating a positive tone in your day
- Start practicing the habit of gratitude by starting early, starting small and being specific
- Prayers for PAX
- Wario’s son having surgery Thursday
- FDIC’s mom recently had a stroke
- Khakis’ son recently had surgery
- Prayers for PAX
Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about TRUST (Q3.3) – Led by SAUL
- TRUST – Reliance between team
- Psalms 56:3 – “When I am afraid, I put my trust in you”
- Is the reward of Shared Leadership worth the risk?
- Can a man’s resolve be determined before he is called upon to put it into action?
- What is the ultimate purpose of a CSAUP?
- Trust is an essential element of Shared Leadership
- Stress testing builds reliance
- Shared pain builds trust.
The Plague & Saul