July 17, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 85°
PAX: Kielbasa, Jean Claude, Countdown, Father Time, FDIC, Slow Pitch, Gunner, Honey Badger, Hard Hat, Vandalay, Big One, Tonight Show, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 13 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed to the Beach Club for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 20 IC
- Wing Flaps 15 IC
PAX moseyed around the cove for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – 20 Superman burpees, mosey
Stop 2 – 20 Mountain Climber burpees, mosey
Stop 3 – 20 Jump Tuck burpees, mosey
The Plague let Honey Badger decide between now or later. He chose now, so the PAX did box jump burpees
Stop 4– 20 Box Jump burpees, mosey up the FINAL ROSE
Stop 5 – 20 Standard Push-up burpees, mosey
Circle of Trust:
Plague shared a quote regarding authenticity – “God can’t bless the version of
yourself you’re pretending to be, but He’s waiting to bless the version of you He
- Surround yourself with people who help you find your true self and lean into the moments that reveal your D2X
- The COT is a great place to be vulnerable and engage in real relationships with other #HIM
- Prayers for PAX
Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about MUTUAL COMPETENCE (Q3.2) – Led by FDIC
- MUTUAL COMPETENCE
– The general alignment of skill within a shared leadership team
- Exodus 35:10 – “All who are skilled among you are to come and make everything the LORD has commanded”
- Is competence important to Group Success?
- Does every Member of a Team have to be equally Competent?
- How Competent must the Leader be?
- Competence is critical to group prosperity
- Mutual competence is an essential element of shared leadership
- Mutual competence starts with the Q’s individual competence
The Plague & FDIC