June 26, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 85°
PAX: Bubbles, Gunner, Greek Freak, Vandallay, Merch, Honey Badger, HardHat, Tonight Show, Khakis (R), Lemon Law, Cornhole, FDIC, Wait Time, Sawdust, Blue Suede, Slow Pitch, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 17 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
The Plague informed the PAX that we would not be doing a warm-a-rama today. The PAX moseyed toward the Final Rose – Khakis and The Plague wore 40lb vests during this first mosey that would later be handed off to another PAX.
Upon arrival to the first stop, Khakis & The Plague handed off the vest to a few lucky gents while the rest of the PAX performed Merkins 20 on down and Air Squats 20 on down.
Bubbles & Slow Pitch were both wearing weighted vests and began to mosey up the Final Rose. The rest of the PAX gave them a head start by lung walking 20 yards then standard mosey.
PAX reached the top of the Final Rose, weighted vests were handed off again and PAX moseyed to Parliament Square.
Once arriving at Parliament Square, The Plague introduced the THANG.
Two PAX mosey around Parliament Square, wearing 40lb weighted vests while rest of PAX complete AMRAP exercises.
All PAX got the opportunity to wear the weighted vest for one lap.
Exercises completed include:
- Dips 50 on down
- Incline Merkins 20 on down
- Derkins 20 on down
- Freddy Mercuries 20 IC
- Jump Squats 20 on down
- Incline Merkins 20 on down
- LBCs 20 IC
- Star Crunch 20 IC
- Box Jumps 20 on up
- Burpees 20 OYO
- Chillcut Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Scissor Kicks 20 IC
- Single Leg Lunges 20 on down (10 each leg)
PAX then moseyed back to the shovel flags – two tough dudes (FDIC & Cornhole) wore the weighted vests on the mosey back.
Circle of Trust:
Plague shared from a recent sermon
- Life’s lessons are often learned at just the right time during the right season
- Unlike a video game, we can’t enter a cheat code and skip levels otherwise we miss the long-term impact of lessons learned at various levels
- When challenges arise, lean into them and learn the lesson needed to get you to the next level.
- Reminder THE PIT begins on Saturday 7/20 at 0700 in Halleck Park
- Prayers for health and protection of our PAX and their families
Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about Targeting (Q2.7)
- TARGETING – Initiating Missionality In Others
- Matthew 28:19-20 – “Therefore, go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the father and of the son and of the holy spirit, and teaching them to obey everything I have commanded you. And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age”
- Can a man Live Right without being pointed in any particular direction?
- Is there a peace that surpasses all human understanding?
- Is there any particular tempo required to Live Right?
- Missionality is an Essential Virtue
- Targeting moves a man beyond himself
- A Targeted man moves in Relational Rhythm