June 19, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 63°
PAX: Bubbles, Slow Pitch, The Plague, Khakis (R), Merch, Honey Badger, HardHat, Truss, TriDelt, Vandallay, Sawdust
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 11 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed. The Plague gave Truss the opportunity to choose the fate of the PAX by deciding whether he prefers to start at the top or bottom of a pyramid – he chose to start at the top.
PAX moseyed to the Beach Club for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Calf Raises 20 IC
- Single Leg Lunges 20 on down (10 each leg)
PAX moseyed around the cove for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – 30 burpees, mosey
Stop 2 – 25 burpees, mosey
Stop 3 – 20 burpees, mosey up the FINAL ROSE
Stop 4– 15 burpees, mosey
Stop 5 – 10 burpees, mosey
Stop 6 – 5 burpees, mosey back to shovel flags
PAX ran 3 miles and completed 105 burpees!!!
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared a devotional from Proverbs
27:17 – “As iron sharpens iron, so one person sharpens another”
- Lean into the people around you who aren’t afraid to call you to greatness
- Prayers for PAX
Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about CORRECTION (Q2.6)
- CORRECTION – Zealously advocating for shared virtue
- Matthew 18:15 – “If a brother or sister sins, go and point out their fault, just between the two of you. If they listen to you, you have won them over”
- Can virtue be instilled by example alone?
- Why would a man decline to tell another man the truth about his shortcomings?
- Can a man be a bully even if he is right?
- The HIM preaches what he practices
- Correction requires courage
- Correction requires love