June 13, 2019|Copperfields | AO – The Maize | 61°
PAX: Blue Suede, Tonight Show, Roll Bar, FDIC, CrabCakes, Lemon Law, Fiddler, Dufrene, HardHat, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 10 PAX to a beautiful morning at The Maize. The Plague seemed lost is this new western land since he had not been there in decades. The Plague explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that he is not a professional and exercises are mere suggestions.
PAX moseyed around the parking lot and to the basketball court for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Windmills 10 IC
- Sun gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Squated cherry pickers 20 IC
- Squated chinooks 20 IC (10 each direction)
PAX then completed 10 reps of 10 exercises in approximately 10 minutes
- Air Squats
- Parker Peters
- Leg Raises
- Alternating Shoulder Taps
- Jump Lunges
- Star Crunches
- Buzz Saw Chillcut
- Jump squats
PAX moseyed to football field goal post for 10 OYO Burpees, Slowpoke Merkins 20 IC, Big Boy Sit-ups 20 IC
PAX then moseyed to the bottom of the hill for some 11’s. Catalina wine mixers at the bottom of the hill and burpees at the top. The Plague was undecided on whether to do this as partners, individuals or as a group. Tonight Show, HardHat and a few other westerners chimed in a said “Let’s do them as a group”. The Plague sided with the locals and 11’s were performed as a group. The group made it to 6 Catalina Wine Mixers and 5 Burpees before calling Omaha.
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for mary.
- Slowpoke Freddie Mercuries 20 IC
- Scissor Kicks 20 IC
- American Hammers 20 IC (Dufrene)
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared thoughts about the paradox of having to surrender in order to gain peace and control. When we stop trying so hard and start surrendering to God’s will, amazing things will happen.
- Try it!
- Reminder about 2.0 workout on Saturday
- The Plague reminded PAX of NEW AO starting Saturday 7/20, 0700 at The Pit (Halleck Park)
- Prayers for health and protection of our PAX and their families
Coffeteria commenced at Scooters