June 12, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 35°
PAX: Point Break, Bubbles, HardHat, FDIC, Sawdust (FNG), Slow Pitch, Blue Suede, Honey Badger, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 9 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX around the bakery to the parking lot for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Merkins 15 IC
- Alternating Glute Taps 15 IC
- Cherry Pickers 20 IC
PAX performed Lt. Dangers down and back then planked to the six.
PAX moseyed to unchartered territory – the stairway to paradise.
PAX paired up to complete 100 of each exercise below – one PAX put in work while the other ran up the stairs, performed 10 burpees then ran back.
- Big Boy Sit-ups 100 on up
- Flutter Kicks 100 IC
- LBCs 100 IC
- Merkins 100 on down
- Gas Pumpers 100 IC
- Scissor Kicks 100 IC
PAX moseyed back to shovel flags for COT.
Circle of Trust:
Plague shared from daily devotional
- Proverbs 15:33 – “Wisdom’s instruction is to fear the LORD, and humility comes before honor”
- There are many paradoxes in life – we must acknowledge them and reflect on how they impact our lives
- To have control you must first surrender
- Blue Suede took us out in prayer
- Prayers for health and protection of our PAX and their families
- ✓ Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about Q Source: Accountability (Q2.5)
Submission to standard through enforcement & consequence
- 1 Corinthians 5:10 – “We all must appear before the judgment seat of Christ, so that each of us may receive what is due us for the things done while in the body, whether good or bad”
- Can a man hold himself accountable?
- Are there necessary components to Effective Accountability?
- Is there an ideal relationship for mutual accountability between men?
- The HIM seeks Accountability because his life is not his own
- Accountability shines the light of Hope into a man’s Blind Sports