May 29, 2019|Paradise Bakery, Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 59° & wet
PAX: Pablo, Saul, Tuna Fish, Bubbles (H), Khakis (R), No Doze, LowMan, Vandallay, Slow Pitch, Honey Badger, HardHat, Greek Freak, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 13 PAX to a beautiful morning at Paradise Island. Explained the mission of F3 and reminded PAX that The Plague is not a professional so they need to be safe and modify exercises as needed.
PAX moseyed to the Beach Club for warm-a-rama
- Seal Jacks 20 IC
- Sun Gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Alternating Booty Taps 20 IC
- Jump Tucks 10 on up
PAX moseyed around the cove for a beatdown, stopping along the way to perform moves:
Stop 1 – 5 burpees, 10 HR Merkins, mosey
Stop 2 – 5 burpees, 10 HR merkins, 15 Monkey Humpers, mosey
Stop 3 – 5 burpees, 10 HR merkins, 15 Monkey Humpers, 20 Carolina Dry Docks, mosey
Stop 4 – 5 burpees, 10 HR merkins, 15 Monkey Humpers, mosey, 20 Carolina Dry Docks, 25 LBCs, mosey up the FINAL ROSE
Stop 5 – 5 burpees, 10 HR merkins, 15 Monkey Humpers, mosey, 20 Carolina Dry Docks, 25 LBCs, 30 Lunges (10 each leg)
Mosey back to shovel flags.
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared from the Patrick
Morely’s book “Man in the Mirror”
- We are driven by our culture to run the rat race where we chase higher material standards but lower relational/spiritual standards
- As men made new by God we need to start running a new race and quit chasing things God doesn’t intend for us to chase
- Reflect on what things you are chasing that you need to let go of
- Reminder of Bubbles/OMT baby shower
- Prayers for health and protection of our PAX and their families
- · Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about Q2.3 Missionality
- MISSIONALITY – Serving in the high impact zone
- 2 Peter 1:10 – “Therefore, my brothers and sisters, make every effort to confirm your calling and election. For if you do these things, you will never stumble.”
- Should a man keep trying new things in order to be Happy?
- How does a man know where his IMPACT will be greatest?
- What happens if a man does not stay Missional?
- The comfort zone (and the need to expand it) is a cultural myth that encourages men to be in-effective
- A HIM’s mission marks the boundaries of his High Impact Zone
- The HIM uses Preparedness to resist straying from his mission.