May 8, 2019| AO – Paradise Island | 53°F with plenty of rain
PAX: Bubbles (Hate!), FDIC, Khakis (Respect!), Speciman, Slow Pitch, Blue Suede, Vandelay, and Saul
welcomed 7 PAX to Paradise Island. Saul explained the mission of F3, checked for FNGs and reminded PAX to modify as needed.
And, Speciman immediately reported that he locked his keys in the car. TCLAPs to Khakis for taking him to get another set of keys.
1 – Warm-A-Rama
PAX moseyed out of the Paradise parking lot and over to the Regency Lake and Tennis Club.
- SSH 20 IC
- Windmills 10 IC
- String Rippers 10 IC
- Imperial Walkers 20 IC
- Cherry Pickers 10 IC
- Chilly Jacks 10 IC
- Merkins 20
- Dips 15
2 – The Thang
PAX moseyed out of the Regency Lake Tennis Club and east on Harney Street. Sensing that we needed to break up the trek up the hill, the Q stopped for 15 dips at a flower garden.
The PAX then proceeded to the top of Harney and stopped for 10 Bobby Hurleys.
Then, the PAX proceeded to the Thang destination, Regency Park (aka Parliament Square per the Plague). At Parliament Square, the Q asked Blue Suede would he rather do a modified Bear Crawl 1-2-3 or the Cindy Routine. Blue Suede chose the Cindy Routine, which is actually a mini murph. Per the exicon, a Cindy Routine is:
Cindy Routine AMRAP in 20 minutes: 5 pullups, 10 merkins, & 15 squats.”Borrowed” from a popular fitness craze, Cindy is a great total body beatdown and a great benchmark to gauge your progress over time. Plus, if you complete 20 rounds during the 20 minutes, add a mile run to the front and back end of the workout, and you’ve just completed The Murph.
The PAX grunted through approximately 15 minutes of the mini murph before Omaha was called. The PAX ran back to Paradise Island for 6MOM.
- Hillbillies 15 IC
- American Hammer 25 IC
Circle of Trust:
- FDIC-thankful for prayers he received last week as he went through a rough patch.
- Speciman-Happy to be back out at F3 during the week. Looking forward to posting more.
- Khakis-Some F3 Omaha HIM men are traveling to KC this weekend to support their launch of F3KC. TCLAPS to Khakis and others that are traveling.
- Coffeteria at Paradise Island-Q Source
Public Manifestation Of Faith
- Faith is best Accelerated in the company of others
- To leave a legacy, a man must be competent in the practice of his Belief System
- Meeting holds the shepherd Accountable to the truth
- This completes the first quadrant of Q Source, Get Right.
- Next week, we start the second quadrant of Q Source, Live Right.
- MEETING (Q1.12)
Next F3 Events –5/9/19 @ 0530 – The Maize AO or Futurama AO