05.02.2019 Golden Spike AO | Burke High School | 12200 Burke Street
PAX: 10 – Borland, Wait Time, Honey Badger, Vandelay, Hard Hat, Room Service, LowMan, Saul, Stretch
Weather: She’s a real beaut, Clark.
Selleck welcomed PAX to the compound, despinsed the F3 mission and minimal pleasentries before lift off with the seasoned PAX. Mosey to north end zone.
Windmills – 10 IC
SSH – 15 IC
Hillbilly – 15 IC
String Rippers – 15 IC
Hammy Stretch Series (HSS)
Burpo – 10 IC
- 50% effort on track straight away – 20 Diamond Merkins
- 75% effort on track curve – 20 Merkins
- 100% jail break spring on track straight away – 20 Carolina Dry Dock
PAX mosedy to 50 yard-line and cricled up. Selleck called out his favorite routine: ATMs
- Alt Shoulder Tap – 7 IC
- Tempo Merkinds – 7 IC
- Standard issue merkins – 7 IC
Rinse repeat x3
THANG – Bucket Brigade w/Grinder twist
Thanks to Room Service help, the AO was prepped with 70lbs sandbag coupons. The PAX made a man-chain up the stadium steps and passed a coupon up the chain. HIM on the bottom of the chain ran up the stairs to the top of the chain (indian run style) in preparation to keep the coupon, or bucket, moving up the brig line.
PAX completed bucket bridge up the stadium steps and back down.
GRINDER – Selleck presented 3 more 70 lb coupons. PAX split up into groups of three. Pusher ran up the stadium steps with the coupon while other two partners completed two stations of AMPRAP.
Station 1 – coupon brig (stairs)
- Sumo Squats
- Reverser Lunges
- Imperial Walkers
- Mountain climbers
- High Knees
- Butt Kickers
Spread Eagle WWII – 15 IC
Ankle grabbers – 15 IC
Wide Arm Heads Up Flutter Kick (WAHUFK) x 30 IC
American Hammer – 20 IC (Lowman)
- Selleck revisited conversation with other Q’s
over anniversary week. High points:
- We all put limitation on ourselves, sometime they are appropriate, sometimes they are the only thing holding us from additional opportunities
- For those involved for longer than 6 months, consider what positive changes have occurred in that time, consider other areas of acceleration you want to pursue/combat any fears.
- TTC (tater tot challenge): Tater Tot recent reflection got Selleck thinking about EH’ing. TT noted he was holding back on EH guys, because selfishly he may not want a work buddy, neighbor to be a part of the PAX. Something to consider as we “give it away” in year two!