T4/13/2019 | The Oracle AO | Boystown, NE
PAX: Wait Time, Roll Bar, Honey Stinger, Honey Badger, Ponzi, Vandelay, Tater Tot, Lowman, Lemon Law, Brazilian, Gipper, Grease Monkey, Crab Cakes, Khakis, Room Service, Reba, Specimen, CSI, Polaroid, Stretch, Folsom, Waffle House, Tonight Show, Thunderhead, Borland, LeDoux Safe Ride, Blistex (KC Nantan)
FNGs: Drew Bateman (Trademark), Jason Pitzenberger (Taps)
Q: The Big One
Weather: Comfortable 34
The Big One welcomed the PAX. Gave the Mission statement, core principles and disclaimer.
PAX moseyed to the Farmer’s Market for Warm-o-Rama
Slow Tempo Squats
The PAX moseyed over to the picnic tables for 20 dips followed by 10 derkins and then 20 more dips. The PAX then bear crawled across the parking lot to the field/track entrance.
The PAX moseyed onto the field and split into 3 groups for a Clockwork Orange Workout.
Merkins x 20
Alt Shoulder Taps x 15 IC
Burpees x 10
Mt. Climbers x 15 IC
Group 2 w/Coupons
Goblet Squats x 15
Military Press x 15
Big Boy Situp x 15
Tricep Ext x 12
Bent Over Row x 15
Curls x 20
Sprint-Jogs on Track
50% effort for first ½ of straightaway
75% effort for next ¼
100% effort for final ¼
The PAX rotated through each station twice.
The Big One then called Omaha and The PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags. Halfway back The PAX stopped, waited for the six and then performed 15 Parker Peters IC. Moseyed the rest of the way to the shovel flags.
- American Hammer 14 IC in honor of F3 Kansas City launching in 14 days.
- Wait Time presented the Kansas City shovel flag to Blistex, the KC Nantan
- Big One thanked Folsom for his leadership and all the work he put into making the shovel flags for the new AOs and Kansas City.
- Lemon Law asked for volunteers for a 3rd F event during Anniversary Week. Tuesday, April 23rd from 6:00-9:00 at Heartland Hope Mission (Omaha’s Largest Food Pantry). Reach out to Lemon Law if you would like to volunteer.
- Room Service announced the beginning of Mustaches for Kids. Invited anyone to grow a mustache for the cause or donate to someone that is. Selleck, Room Service, Wide Right and Wait Time will be growing staches for the cause.
- The Big One took the PAX out with prayer
- Coffeteria at Karma (west) and Scooters (east).
The Big One