March 13, 2019|Pacific Garage | AO – Paradise Island | 20° foggy
PAX: Bubbles, Khakis (R), FDIC, Vandallay, Honey Stinger, Saul, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 7 PAX to a foggy morning at Paradise Island, borrowing the Woodshed’s winter quarters due to potential monsoon. Reminded them of our goal to accelerate daily. Plague provided a disclaimer and the mosey begin
PAX moseyed to the 3rd floor of the garage for warm-a-rama
- Seal Jacks 20 IC
- Mountain Climbers 20 IC
- Sun gods 20 IC (10 each direction)
- Squat hops 20 on hop
- Front-back hops 20 IC
- Side to Side hops 20 IC
The Plague reminded PAX that he had a few exercises left over from his last Q at the Oracle which would be used to inflict punishment on the PAX today.
The Dee – TBI Special Agent – De’Greaun “Dee” Frazier” – repeat x2
Mosey back to the main floor for 6MOM
- Flutter kicks 20 IC
- Gas pumpers 20 IC
- American Hammers 20 IC
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared from a sermon called The
Struggle is the Same by Steven Furtick
- Sometimes you struggle with the same stuff throughout your life – if you run from something in one season, it will be waiting for you in another
- Your real struggle is within – it’s not the food, money, job or relationships – it’s you
- It doesn’t matter who my opponent is when I already know the outcome – Christ has overcome the grave and that victory is now mine!
- Honey Badger and Honey Stinger – father’s health not well
- Plague – prayers for humility
- Prayers for PAX traveling and injured
Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about M (Q1.5)
- M – The transformative relationship between a man and a woman
- Ecclesiastes 9:9 “Enjoy life with your wife, whom you love, all the days of this meaningless life that God has given you under the sun – all your meaningless days. For this is your lot in life and in your toilsome labor under the sun.”
- Is work life balance a useful concept?
- Are some relationships more important than others?
- Is meeting your wife halfway good enough?
- Accelerating fellowship requires dynamic equilibrium
- The M is the HIM’s most important relationship
- Accelerating the M requires both skill and love
- Next F3 Event –3/14/19 @ 0530 – Futurama with No Doze