March 25, 2019|Paradise Bakery Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 4°, felt like -9°
PAX: Khakis (R), Saul, FDIC, Honey Badger, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 5 PAX to a brisk morning on Paradise Island. The Plague explained the mission of F3, checked for FNGs and reminded PAX to modify as needed. To switch it up a bit The Plague designed a different route than normal for the PAX.
1 – Warm-A-Rama
PAX moseyed to grocery store parking lot for warm-a-rama
- SSH 20 IC
- Criss-cross arms 15 IC
- MC 20 IC
- Run in place 10 sec
- Diagonal MC 20 IC (10 each side)
- Sprinter lunge 20 IC (10 each leg)
Mosey up toward Parliament Square and stopped at the top of the hill.
2 – Hill Top
- Big Boy Sit-ups 15 on up
- Big Boy Sit-up with alternating arm/leg cross 15 on up
Mosey to Parliament Square stopped to do some moves –
- Merkins 20 IC
- Air Squats 20 IC
- Seal Jacks 20 IC
- Spider side shuffle 10 IC
3– Parliament Square
- Skull Crusher 15 on down
- Incline Merkins 15 on down
- Triceps Dips 15 on down
- Hilbillies 15 IC (Saul)
- Peter Parker Twists 15 IC
- LBCs 20 IC (Khakis)
PAX then moseyed back to Paradise Island for CoT.
Circle of Trust:
Plague shared a thought about stretching yourself to see God’s purpose in your
- “God’s purpose in your life can’t come to fruition until he gets you in a place where you can stretch yourself” – Steven Furtick
- Saul family member with lung cancer – still good news cancer is localized
- Khaki’s friend with son who recently committed suicide – keep family in prayers
- The Plague – prayers for patience and respecting different timelines for others
- FDIC – family life during busy season – continue to pray for this
- ✓ Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about Queen (Q1.3)
- Queen – The daily discipline over what is put into the body
- 1 Corinthians 10:31 “‘So whether you eat or drink or whatever you do, do it for the glory of God”
- Can a good exercise routine overcome a bad diet?
- Are some foods bad?
- What leads a man to descend into gluttony?
- Man does not stay Fit through exercise alone
- Portion control is the key to weight control
- Weight control requires Accountability
Next F3 Event –2/28/19 @ 0530 – The Maize AO –with Ethanol