2/6/2019 | PARADISE ISLAND | Paradise Bakery Regency -AO | Temperature: 7 °
PAX: The Plague, Vandallay, Honey Stinger, FDIC, Tater Tot, Khakis, Point Break
Q: Khakis (VQ)
Khakis welcomed 7 PAX to a cold morning in Paradise. Khakis described the Freed to Lead rule of “if you can’t do it don’t Q it” and prepared a workout that to push everyone yet allowed himself the opportunity to lead. Khakis explained the mission of F3 and gave the standard disclaimer. PAX moseyed to the warm-a-rama.
The PAX moseyed to Dragons Ultra-Lounge (aka parking lot near trail entrance) for warm-a-rama. Mumble chatter about how dark Dragons Ultra-Lounge was and minimal view of crystal-clear ocean water.
- SSH 15 IC
- Windmills 15 IC
- Imperial walkers 15 IC
Mosey to the THANG
PAX moseyed around Stuart Cove (aka Regency Lake).
- Air squats 20 on down
- Sun gods 10 IC (each direction)
Continued mosey and stopped at Fort Montagu pier (aka dog park) and circled up for a quick thang.
- Prisoner squats 20 on down
- Hillbillies 15 IC
PAX continued mosey toward Parliament Square (aka Regency Park).
Mosey 3rd stop (bottom of the hill)
- Hallelujah squats 20 IC
- Freddie Mercury 20 IC
Mosey 4th Stop (top of the hill)
- LBCs – 10 IC
- Flutter Kicks – 10 IC
Mosey 5th Stop (the park)
- Hydraulic Squats – 10 on down
- American Hammer – 20 IC
PAX then moseyed back to Paradise Island for CoT.
Circle of Trust:
- Khakis discussed – the value of being
PREPARED as Leader. Quoted some amazing
- Ben Fran kiln “By failing Prepare you are Preparing to Fail” and “An ounce of Preparation is worth a pound of cure”
Jimmy Carter “We should live our lives though Christ was coming tomorrow”
The greatest PREPARATION we have is preparing our hearts for the Lord
Hope for the best PREPARE for the worst
The number one antidote for fear is PREPARATION
- Prayers for guys who couldn’t be at F3 today
- Prayers for Folsom and new AO – Heavy Metal
Coffeteria/QSource discussion was held inside Paradise Bakery.
- Preparedness – getting ready for the expected
while being ready for the unexpected
- Ezekiel 38:7 – “Get ready; be prepared, you and so the hoards gathered about you, and take command of them”
- Does a man’s need to be prepared change over time?
- Is preparedness a mindset or a process?
- What drives a man’s desire to be prepared?
- There are for quadrants of preparedness: Get Right, Live Right, Lead Right, Leave Right
- The process of preparedness is deliberate and sequential
- Love is the accelerant of preparedness
Next F3 Event – 2/7/19 @ 0530 – The Maize AO –with Waffle House on the Q