January 22, 2019 | AO – Cornhusker Handicap | Stinson Park | 29°
PAX: Ponzi, Bubbles, Truss, Folsom, Peek-a-boo, OMT, Tater Tot, Big One, Honey Stinger, Honey Badger, Tonight Show, Waffle House, No Doze, Biggie Smalls, Wait Time, Khakis, The Plague
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 17 PAX to a very nice 27° morning at Cornhusker HC. Reminded PAX that Plague is not a professional. Although The Plague tweeted out about using winter quarters this morning, he called an audible and decided to stay outside since it was so much warmer this morning than usual.
The PAX moseyed to the tower for warm-a-rama.
- Imperial Walker x20 IC
- Air Chair Bat Wings 20 IC
- Air Chair Cherry Pickers 20 IC
- Pickle pushers x 15 IC
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 15 IC
- Merkins 15 IC
- Burpee-Jumpee-Tuckees 10 OYO
The Thang – Circus BOMB
PAX used the tower as the main pain station to perform the THANG.
Bombs – partners complete full # of reps together.
- Burpees 50
- Big Boy Sit Ups 100
- Merkins 150
- Squats 200
- LBCs 250
- PAX run full lap around the track and back to the tower between exercises
All PAX completed the full reps and even had time for a few burpees to the six.
PAX moseyed back to the shovel flags for 6MOM.
X’s & O’s – 15 on X & O
Big Boy Clappers – 20 IC
Reverse Crunch Jacks – 15 IC
American Hammer – 20 IC
Plague asked PAX to reflect on their purpose, destiny and their motivation for achieving
- If your motivation is applause, join the circus – quote from Bob Goff
- We need to be sure we’re being motivated by the right things in life so we can ensure we’re pursuing the right purpose
- The Plague looks to the Sky-Q, Bible, M, F3 brothers (wise counsel) for guidance in these areas and to provide feedback when motivation is coming from the wrong places
– continue to pray for all our F3 brothers who are injured or unable to attend workouts
due to other circumstances
- Plague closed out in prayer
- Coffeteria/3rdF at Starbucks
Next F3 Event – 1/23/19 @ 0515 – Paradise Island – The Plague on the Q