01/16/2019|Paradise Bakery Regency | AO – Paradise Island | 27°
PAX: Shackles, Room Service, The Plague, Khakis, Brazilian, Honey Stinger, Ponzi, FNG (Tassels), Big One, The Worm, Waffle House, Wait Time (came for Q Source)
Q: The Plague
Welcomed 11 PAX to a brisk morning on Paradise Island. Wished PAX a Happy New Year, reminded them of our goal to accelerate daily. Plague provided a disclaimer and the mosey begn
PAX moseyed to Dragons Ultra-Lounge (aka parking lot near trail entrance) for warm-a-rama.
- SSH 20 IC
- Alternating Shoulder Taps 15 IC
- Pickle Pushers 15 IC
- Peter Parkers 15 IC
- Arm Circles 10 IC (each direction)
PAX moseyed around Stuart Cove (aka Regency Lake). PAX stopped at gazebo/half-way point to perform a few moves.
- Merkins 20 on down
- Air Squats 20 on down
PAX continued mosey and stopped at the dock by Fort Montagu (aka dog park) and circled up for a quick thang.
- Merkins 20 on down
- Mountain Climbers 15 IC
- Lunges 15 on down (each leg)
- Reverse Crunches 15 IC
PAX continued mosey toward Parliament Square (aka Regency Park). Stopped at half-way point and did Imperial Walkers 15 IC. Continued mosey to Parliament Square.
- Parker Peters 15 IC
- Gas Pumpers 15 IC
PAX then moseyed back to Paradise Island for CoT.
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague briefly discussed the language of a nomadic people group, Mokens, living off the coast of Thailand and Burma.
- In the Moken language and culture, the concept of time and urgency don’t exist, and with no words for “mine”, “take”, “want”, or “worry” they remain inherently peaceful
- Language impacts how we perceive the world around us and how we handle problems as they arise
- Coffeteria/3rdF discussion about F2: Language
- Genesis 11:6 “The LORD said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them”
- How has the theory of leadership changed over time?
- Does the culture have any effect upon the language of leadership?
- Is there one common language of leadership?
- Leadership is evolutionary, not revolutionary
- The culture denatures words to uselessness
- Effective groups have a unique language
Next F3 Event –1/17/19 @ 0530 – The Maize AO –with The Plague