12/19/2018, Paradise Bakery Regency AO – Paradise Island
PAX: The Plague, Wait Time, Point Break, Tonight Show, No Doze, Hard Hat, Khakis, Vandelay
Q: Point Break
Welcomed 8 PAX to a downright balmy 45 degree morning at Paradise Island. Reminded PAX that Point Break is not a professional and that it might be wicked icy.
The PAX moseyed to Dragons Ultra-Lounge (aka parking lot near trail entrance) for warm-a-rama.
- Abe Vigoda 15 IC
- Finkle Swings 10 IC/per leg
- Sprinklers 15 IC
- Cherry Pickers 20 IC
PAX moseyed around Stuart Cove (aka Regency Lake). After getting somewhat lost in Suburbia, they stopped at Fort Montagu (aka dog park) and circled up around “the alter” for a quick thang.
- Triceps Dips 20
- Derkins 20
- Decline Mountain Climbers (Donkey Kicks?) 20 IC
PAX continued mosey toward “the hill.” Al Gores at the base of the hill, planks at the top. PAX continued toward Parliament Square (aka Regency Park).
Upon arrival at Parliament Square, PAX sat in static leg raise until all PAX were present.
- Parker Peters 20 IC
- Sumo Squats 33
- Birthday American Hammers 33 on Plague’s count
PAX then moseyed back to Paradise Island for CoT.
- No Doze’s nephew having spine surgery
- Lemon Law’s family after mother passed away
- Thunderhead’s son having spine surgery
- Prayer for PAX to be more vulnerable to build trusting relationships