12/7/18, ELMWOOD (PACIFIC GARAGE) AO – The Woodshed –
PAX: Point Break, The Plague, Saul, Low Man, Biggie Smalls, No Doze, Bubbles, Tater Tot, Ponzi, Baby Grand, Folsom, Walk On, TC, Selleck, Sourdough
Q: The Plague
Welcomed PAX to a stunning winter quarters in the Woodshed Pacific Garage. Upon reminding all he is not a professional, Plague defined resentment for the PAX. Resentment is often a prison of your mind’s own design. Since these winter quarters were artistically designed, the workout today was dubbed “Your Mind’s Own Design”
The PAX moseyed to the 1st floor North Corner of the garage to begin warm-a-rama.
- Imperial Walker x15 IC
- SSH x 15 IC
- Hillbilly Squats 15 IC
- Arm Circles F & B x 15 IC
- Pickle pushers x 15 IC
PAX moseyed upstairs to the 4th floor north corner of the garage to begin the thang
The Thang – Mind’s Own Design
Together as a group the PAX ran the long distance to the corners of the garage and performed all exercised x 15 IC together as a group.
4th Floor North Corner
Carolina Dry Docks 15 IC – Plague initially called these down dog merkins in effort to call out Tater Tot for Thursdays misguiding of Bubbles
Bobby Hurley 15 IC
Crunchy Frogs 15 IC
Low Dollies 15 on Plague’s Open
Plague asked Ponzi to pick a number between 1-10 – he picked 9 so we did 9 burpees OYO. Then moseyed to the 4th floor south corner of the garage
4th Floor South Corner
Merkins 15 IC
Squats 15 IC
Shoulder Taps 15 IC
Reverse Crunches 15 IC
Plague asked Baby Grand to pick a number between 1-10 – he picked 8 so we did 8 burpees then moseyed down to the 2nd floor south corner of the garage.
2rd Floor South Corner
Werkins 15 IC
Lunges 15 IC each leg
LBCs 15 IC
Triceps Extensions 15 IC – lots of mumble chatter regarding the triceps strength needed for this exercise
PAX performed a StairBearcrawl up the stairs to the 4th floor south corner of the garage. Mumble chatter up the stairs and even some brotherly monkey humpers between Baby Grand and Ponzi – Ponzi was not the winner in that battle and took a Baby Grand monkey to the eye.
4th Floor South Corner
Diamond Merkins 15 IC
Jump Lunges 15 IC
Flutter Kicks 15 IC
Plank Jacks 15 IC
Jumpy Thigh Tappys 15 IC on plagues Jump
Pax moseyed to the 4th floor north corner for 6 MOM.
- Gas Pumps 20 IC
- V- Ups 15 on Plague’s “Waffle” – wish Waffle House was there to share the fun
- American Hammer 30 IC – Bubbles took us home with the hammer.
Circle of Trust:
- The Plague shared the Cherokee proverb about two wolves:
One evening, an elderly Cherokee brave told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, “my son, the battle is between two ‘wolves’ inside us all. One is evil. It is anger, envy, jealousy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego.
The other is good. It is joy, peace love, hope serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith.”
The grandson though about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, “which wolf wins?”
The old Cherokee simply replied, “the one that you feed.”
- Daily reminder to feed the good wolf – this is done in several ways but Plague highlighted the value of other HIMs and the community of F3
- When we allow our community members to keep us in check and hold us accountable, we can identify when we’re feeding the bad wolf
- Sometimes the reason we’re unhappy is because we continue to feed the good wolf.
- Both wolves live inside us at all times, but it’s our choice each day which one we feed.
- Coffeteria will be held at Starbucks following the beatdown. Meet there for fellowship and pontification
Boys Town – Oracle 0700 with Low Man on the Q