11/20/2018. Cornhusker Handicap AO | Stinson Park | 6750 Mercy Road
PAX: 19 – ThePlague, Tonight Show, LowMan, No Doze, The Big One, Folsom, Waffle House, TC,TC’s boot, Picabo, Bubbles, Wait-Time,Walk On, Brazilian, Hoot-n-Nanny, HoneyStinger, Ponzi, Placebo, Biggie Smalls
Weather: 16 degrees, not quite Hoth-level
Selleck welcomed 19 PAX. High-lighted the 3rd core principle: Always held outdoors – rain or shine, heat or cold. Disclaimer was given as the weathered PAX moseyed to the Obelisk for warm-o-rama.
Imperial Walkers – 30 IC
SSH – 15 IC
Bat Wings – 10 IC
String Riper – 15 IC
The PAX traversed the earth between obelisk and the pavilion
1-part zombie walk
1 –part bear crawl
Upon arrival at the pavilion the PAX circled-up. Selleck took his redemption shot at a BMW re-boot. Note that the KETV morning live truck operator and reporter got a close up exploration of the absurdity of F3.
B – Bobby Hurleys – 10 on Selleck’s slap
M – Monkey Humpers 10 IC
W – Werkin 10 on Selleck’s down
~rinse and repeat x3
PAX moseyed to the stage for the THANG.
The THANG: Rope-A-Dope
PAX numbered off by threes and received assignments
Group 1- Stage
Group 2 – Hill
Group 3 – Loopers
- Battle ropes – AMRAP
- Burpees – 5
- Jump rope – AMRAP
~burpees drive Stage rotation.
- Jacobs ladder
- Run up the hill backwards
- 7 BBS
- Run down the hill forwards
- 1 merkin
- Continue till ladder is flap-jacked
- Run the sidewalk outer loop
- Upon return, bump Stage to Hill, Hill to Loop
PAX completed 2.66 rounds of rope-a-dope before calling OMAHA!
KTE – 15 IC each side
Gas Pumpers – 15 IC (TC)
American Hammer – unsure??? (TC)
- Selleck tried not to botch a memorable quote by Thomas Edison, as a reminder to embrace the suck!
- Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and look like work.
- Prayer requests for Wyatt, Ruby and Wait-Time for decisions re: professional opportunity.
- Wait-Time to tweet out any variation in the week’s holiday schedule.
- The Plague to conduct “scoping run” at Paradise Island AO on 11/21, 1 week prior to official launch on 11/28.
Quick Coffeteria followedwith Wait-Time, Walk On, Placebo, Ponzi, Big One, Folsom, LowMan, Brazilian, and Selleck.